Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Electroyeti

11-13-2012

Why was the blood effect left Red and then they added a layer of Green after that for his ult? It looks like a cluster and it's confusing to the eye. I can't even make out the spell effect they added to his ult.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shylocke View Post
also this silly little faction of poor noobs down voting this thread thinks that their little boycott on buying skins will affect ANYTHING, not to mention, you clowns will probably be buying more rp anyways and end your little boycott once the next skin comes out.

Watch as Riot swiftly dismisses you all because they know (also those of us that have money know) that you nubs will quit your crying after they tease you into buying more skins next week.

good day.

good skins riot, keep up the good work, I don't mind the prices at all.

p.s- to those of you calling riot, "GREEDY"... please uninstall this FREE TO PLAY GAME.
I've spent several hundred dollars on RP - before the Mecha Khazix skin came out. I've refused to buy RP since, and it looks like that's going to continue.

Noob? We're assuming that's an insult. I've been here since 2008(Even purchased the Collector's Pack), what bandwagon did you hop on to get here?

P.s The game is only free to play because of people like me who spend ridiculous amounts of money on it. You're welcome.

Airtom

11-13-2012

More people would buy the Lulu skin if it was 975...

Wickian

11-13-2012

If it wasn't for that terrible looking pix I might get this because the new spell effects and lulu herself look awesome.

Yasu OHHHHHH

11-13-2012

The Lulu skin looks awesome, but the darius skin does not. Instead of a skin that just changes his color, how about change his look completely. Put him in a skin where he is in a basketball uniform, in the picture he is jumping ontop of garren's head (fet on garren's face) and scoring a goal. A would pay any amount for such a skin and picture.

civ

11-13-2012

Can you guys stop punishing people for playing champions with more than one model?

sincerely,

an udyr player

Mercurian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

The Lulu skin should NOT be 1350, no new voice over, no new emotes and it has fewer new particles than Arcade Sona. Please reduce to 975.

Miirkat

11-13-2012

Picked up the skin anyway to try it out. Since I love playing AS Lulu, I figured the new spell effects would be awesome.

Can hardly notice it. What I do notice is that the dragon Pix literally ROFLs when you do the laugh emote... except when you are laughing while running, the dragon just slides across the ground. Strange.

Face is creepy as hell. Dragon is just plain derpy - in no affectionate way.

I really hate the color scheme on this Lulu too. She goes from having vivid colors to this dead brown/green palette. While I acknowledge it's supposed to be more norse/irish/whatever, this skin really doesn't have the feel of Lulu's personality.

Nzo

11-13-2012

1350 for that skin???

This is worst than those legacy-legendary skins you sold and ditched your customers on.

Masochist

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miirkat View Post
Picked up the skin anyway to try it out. Since I love playing AS Lulu, I figured the new spell effects would be awesome.

Can hardly notice it. What I do notice is that the dragon Pix literally ROFLs when you do the laugh emote... except when you are laughing while running, the dragon just slides across the ground. Strange.

Face is creepy as hell. Dragon is just plain derpy - in no affectionate way.

I really hate the color scheme on this Lulu too. She goes from having vivid colors to this dead brown/green palette. While I acknowledge it's supposed to be more norse/irish/whatever, this skin really doesn't have the feel of Lulu's personality.
That makes me more sad about it than I was when I saw the skin was 1350. Damn.

My poor Lulu.

Disappointment now tastes like purple.

(Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the amount of effort and creativity that goes into each and every skin. But that doesn't mean I can't lament my wallet being squeezed out like a sponge for a near unnoticeable amount of effort. No one is forcing me to buy the skin, and I'm not. But I play Lulu almost exclusively and seeing something different for a change would have been pretty nifty.)