Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiggySenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katia07 View Post
I love Lulu's skin, Darius' is ok. I think is time for a new Caitlyn's skin, and Draven's too! And I would never get a skin that is 1350 RP worth...
Do you know how many skins caitlyn had within the same year she was released? That's not going to happen any time soon.

Morningbell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Sorry, but the Pix changes aren't noticeable or important enough to justify that damn price tag. It's only noticeable in contrast to how non-existent Pix usually is.

Va1ianc3

11-13-2012

Wth? Why was I downvoted? ><

DaedricChampion

11-13-2012

guess when you said you'd raise the quality you also meant price as well.

Shylocke

11-13-2012

also this silly little faction of poor noobs down voting this thread thinks that their little boycott on buying skins will affect ANYTHING, not to mention, you clowns will probably be buying more rp anyways and end your little boycott once the next skin comes out.

Watch as Riot swiftly dismisses you all because they know (also those of us that have money know) that you nubs will quit your crying after they tease you into buying more skins next week.

good day.

good skins riot, keep up the good work, I don't mind the prices at all.

p.s- to those of you calling riot, "GREEDY"... please uninstall this FREE TO PLAY GAME.

ThaFaub

11-13-2012

LOL 1350 a lulu skin no thanks!

oomg i laughed IRL

Prayformercy

11-13-2012

So lets get this straight, they did slightly more work on this skin then their usual color swap for 975rp... so now they feel its ok to raise the price? how about when you half ass a skin in the future you sell it for less as well?

zrkd51

11-13-2012

I have never complained about Riot decisions, and as a support player, I was very excited about this new Lulu's skin, but I don't think I'm spending that much for it. Just my humble opinion.

NebulaRed

11-13-2012

I love the game Riot, but what are you doing to your store? I was hoping you'd learn your lesson after the failure that was temporary ward skins, but now you're trying to up skin prices too? I feel like you're absolutely ignoring your players opinions here. Sorry Riot but I won't buy any 1350 skins on principle and I really, really hope you don't continue to do things that ostracize your minimum wage fans =(

CyberSaint

11-13-2012

What About if you guys release Norse King Darius to my Account xD ??
i will insta get that skin by the first time i saw it *.*

Thanks