Banned -AGAIN???????????? Can anyone help me understand ????

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeKayEssYew

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyte View Post
you seem to have 220+ reports.

Between your last 2 bans you were reported in almost every game, 15+ reports in 3 days.
oh snap dawg, you just got surved!
What now *****!

EyeKayEssYew

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysUsesAnivia View Post
As you're well aware, the number of times someone is reported is completely irrelevant with respect to whether or not they are guilty of doing anything wrong. Or do you actually believe your own bullsht about the Tribunal being effective at filtering out false reports? Pro tip: it's not. This case is proof of that.

Also, it's funny how you resort to throwing out meaningless data to justify what is yet another obvious false positive by your Tribunal. It's getting harder and harder to tell when you guys are being dishonest in your attempts to rationalize the system's mistakes and when you're merely demonstrating incompetence.
hi, step 1: remove head from anus
how about you stop and think for a moment. you think an innocent person is going to get reported 220 times? you think they are going to get reported in nearly every game they are in? it DOES prove a point,

thekidxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I don't think it was the worst. I would've punished for the first 2 but pardoned for the second 2. Either way you are too negative, It's borderline for me but I always ask "Would I want this person in my game?" So don't insult people no matter who started it and stop saying gg immediately, and I'd say you'd be fine. Good luck on changing your behaviors.

Calderweiss

11-14-2012

And you realize that the PLAYERS on tribunal must have decided that you were being too negative. You don't have a perma yet, so chill. I'm on tribunal even. Judging by the way it tells us how many people agreed with our vote, it is pretty easy to tell who is judging accurately. The majority really does have to rule btw. We wouldn't have clicked punish if you don't deserve it. People come here to have fun, not get pulled down by a guy trying to have fun by only winning or making every single play int he match.

Those 4 games are probably not the only ones you got reported for. Plus, judging from what Lyte did, he look at your case individually, and still judged you to be a negative player. From your attitude on this forum to in games, you don't have a totally awful mindset, but you are negative enough in a hurtful sense enough of the time for players to feel like they had to report you, and we agreed with them.

Hopcyn

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???1H View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5930455/
Check out mine please. Appreciate it.

Also, why can I post while I'm banned?
Your account and forum posting privileges will be TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED until 2012-11-16 08:45:29.
That's what it says in my email.
while I don't do this...I dont believe this should be bannable whatsoever

psychological warfare is part of the game...learn to turn it off, or deal with it, lol

Brackstone

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasafied View Post
Yeah, post his report numbers for everyone to see so you can publicly ridicule one of your customers. Real professional, Lyte.
The Moral of the story for the OP is don't open the door if you know there is a giant mountain of doody on the other side.

Lyte did nothing wrong but show us what is behind the door the OP opened up.

Epichuntarz

11-14-2012

You second game was pretty bad, but I'm not getting some of the enemy reports in the first, third, or fourth game.

Leonixxiii

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epichuntarz View Post
You second game was pretty bad, but I'm not getting some of the enemy reports in the first, third, or fourth game.
This is the problem with reports, when people are too lazy to fill out the reports... I'd report him in the first 2 for unskilled, and negitivity respectively, but the 2nd 2 I'm lost on... Well last one I can see for poor sportsmanship in the end... But 200+ reports, and only seeing 4... Sure their not crazy bad, but 50% from me from just 4 leads me to believe out of 200, that possible 100+ Thats bad.

Tbird

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysUsesAnivia View Post
Listen up, you dumb hick, because I'm not going to type it out again. And I'm not going to use small words for your benefit.

Accusations, regardless of their frequency, do not constitute guilt. It could be factually correct to say that a player was reported 10 million times, but that fact alone does not mean he is guilty of having done anything wrong. If it was, then the Tribunal would be unnecessary--punishments could be doled out according to a formula (e.g., ban all players reported in > than x% of their games).

Instead, we have a system where people are presented evidence and asked to vote on whether or not that evidence is adequate to establish proof of guilt. In this case, it is not. It's not even close. To argue otherwise is absurd on its face.

Given that the case presented to voters contains no proof of wrongdoing, it can be concluded that every single report included in this case was false. It may be possible that this case represents an outlier as a result of poor sampling from the population of games in which that player was reported. In that case, this player should end up in the Tribunal again with a case that actually includes proof of guilt, which should result in punishment.

However, it's also possible that many or even a majority of the reports against this player are false, which means that an innocent player was just punished. You might say that this is unlikely given the volume of accusations from random teammates and opponents, however a random selection of reported games was already shown not to contain even one legitimate report. This is also extremely unlikely if one claims that the volume of reports against the player is a valid measure of wrongdoing, as Lyte suggests.

In the end, just like in most civilized justice systems, cases must be judged based on the evidence and only on the evidence provided.

Look anyone reading your posts can tell you are toxic. Probability is what it is. I would say a very high percentage of the people that have over 200 reports deserved to be banned but yet you seem to think you are one of the few that somehow got caught up in the mess but was innocent. It may be true maybe you are that minuscule percentage that didn't deserve a single ban. Well that is why Riot reviews for the permabans. So if you are in that .01% (which every toxic player seems to think they are) then Riot will hopefully find out before they permaban you and wipe your slate clean. But if not, which probability says is the case, you will need to change how you act in order to avoid it.