Banned -AGAIN???????????? Can anyone help me understand ????

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhente

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Hugely negative attitude.
And your negative attitude spread to the forums...
When someone messes up, give them advice, don't put them down for no reason.

Ishamael83

11-13-2012

If they were going to send me a random selection they should include something that actually is reportable

Ishamael83

11-13-2012

@rokoma Did you not see what he wrote to me? So i responded back using his own words to highlight that he was 0/6/0 jax calling me ****ty because I picked fiddlesticks...It's called Irony.

Ishamael83

11-13-2012

Also @Ofermod I have only been unbanned for 4 days, there is no way i have played hundreds of games or gotten dozens of reports. Lyte is obviously lying. It's not even likely I played even 50 , i went with a high number to prove a point.

Ishamael83

11-13-2012

@Zhente people calling me a dick or ****** bag on here is 'ok' and me disagreeing with them or you is 'negative attitude' ? This is the USA I am free to disagree with you or anyone, the problem is the judge jury and executioner is all MOB RULE using hypocrisy (such as calling me a dick or ****** bag when explaining why i deserve a ban) as evidence. It's not a negative attitude to disagree, even vehemently, this is a high school popularity contest.

Dracorya

11-13-2012

OP is offered advice.

OP deflects blame away from himself and tries to use rhetoric that has nothing to do with himself or even applies to his case.

Sad formula we've seen too often around here...

Redjik

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishamael83 View Post
@Zhente people calling me a dick or ****** bag on here is 'ok' and me disagreeing with them or you is 'negative attitude' ? This is the USA I am free to disagree with you or anyone, the problem is the judge jury and executioner is all MOB RULE using hypocrisy (such as calling me a dick or ****** bag when explaining why i deserve a ban) as evidence. It's not a negative attitude to disagree, even vehemently, this is a high school popularity contest.
Well when you get done with your crying party, please under understand that if you dont change your attitude, you will get banned again, and the ban only get worse.

Ishamael83

11-13-2012

I love that disagreeing with the explanations/ advice given is just called negative attitude or rhetoric. This game is really jacked, Mob rules and decides.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-13-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishamael83 View Post
Also @Ofermod I have only been unbanned for 4 days, there is no way i have played hundreds of games or gotten dozens of reports. Lyte is obviously lying. It's not even likely I played even 50 , i went with a high number to prove a point.
You seem to have 220+ reports.

Between your last 2 bans you were reported in almost every game, 15+ reports in 3 days.

vulgarwolf

11-13-2012

pwned ???