another poor choice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omniphonic

11-19-2012

So sometimes you get these teams, that don't speak english, won't communicate, throw the game, and then blame the person who didn't play like an idiot for the loss.

example #1: game with Caitln, who informs the team 'never try tt', meaning it's the first time they've played the map. the game starts, caitlyn goes top against jarvan and leaves me and darius to lane against two long-range characters, I forget who exactly but we're getting absolutely demolished. i ping for help and say 'caitlyn, you have to come bot'. she's already died once to jarvan and i know i could lane against him better and at least have a chance to farm. we have lost two turrets at bot lane before caitlyn stops pushing and dying repeatedly to jarvan and actually comes to defend the inhibitor. If you read the dialogue it's clear both of these people do not speak english and what little they do know is harassment directed towards me.

example #2: another game with two people who do not speak english, and constantly force teamfights. I'm talking constantly, I ask them 'can I farm, is that ok?'. By 10 minutes we're severely underleveled, 8 levels total (i counted) and i tell them we can't fight on the map we have to stay near turrets. They refuse to listen, volibear continuing to start 1v3's until both he and wukong are killed, leaving me standing next to a turret after failing to defend them. I actually say 'I think these guys might honestly be retarded' at the end of the game and someone on the other teams laughs because it's rediculous how little common sense my teammates show.

so, I just wanted to leave this here. if anybody needs me i'll be enjoying my 3 day ban so that those who banned me can get their wish to punish me for being 'her same akf'.

congratulations, tribunal, on holding to the justice contained in those words.
'her same akf'
you truly are the communities benefactor.

edit: almost forgot http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5957220/#nogo

Tonaia

11-19-2012

Please post your reform card so that we can see what went down in the game,.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

Change your name bro!

LittleDi

11-19-2012

still your name...

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

I reviewed your case and in game two you called your team mates a****les. This is a clear violation of the summoners code. You were found guilty and you are in fact guilty. Learn from your mistakes and when you return 1) Change your name and 2) be a positive and friendly influence. I wish you the best of luck =)

Omniphonic

11-19-2012

i got banned from a report saying i was afk made by someone with less minions and gold than me.

i think i could actually make the case that this is an instance of racism, and that because I can use words and language and communication, I have been targeted instead of those who actually caused problems in the game, but remained silent or spoke in broken, fragmented english and acronyms.

you think you can justify anything because you can notice one slight mark in err.
your whole system operates on err. you just don't see. your secret gestapo court is tyranny. You think you can justify your actions and offer some unreasonable mitigation with a cheesy emoticon, but you're just a facist justifying the brutality you inflict on this game's community.

shame on you.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

First off, your name is lovely.

Second you didn't even play in the first game. No kills or deaths, no minion kills. You just yell and insult your team constantly. and even with 3000 gold you bought nothing. I see no reason to review the second game, because the first along is punishable.

Third, in order to receive a ban, you have to have been warned by the tribunal before.

I suggest you look over your behavior and attempt to improve yourself instead of saying that we are tyranical. We are following the rules laid out.