All my previous ranked stats completely wiped?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

My season 1 and Season 2 ranked stats are completely wiped. I checked friends, and I can still view their season 1 and 2 stats, but mine, is grayed out and non-existant?

I did receive my silver boarder loading screen, (no summoner icon, but I believe those are released at a later date)

Anyone else have their previous summoner stats erased completely?

EnjoyLuck

Master Recruiter

11-13-2012

Same for me qq

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

no one else?

Next

11-13-2012

that sucks, I got pretty mad during s2 when they wiped my s1 badge info

ˆMakotoˆ

11-13-2012

I mean, i wasnt a spectacular player, but seeing both my season 1 and season 2 stats erased sucks. I worked hard to go from 800 elo to 1250 elo from 1 season to the next. Now all that work aside from a single framed loading screen is wiped away

xAnbu

Recruiter

11-13-2012

On ranked stats on the other side of the screen from "Stats/Graphs" is a drop down box. Change it from season 3 to Season 2 or season 1. Stats. Stats Everywhere.
http://i.imgur.com/oyUWO.jpg Theres a picture to show you where it is.

ˆMakotoˆ

11-13-2012

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I feel like this thread is getting overlooked by the 17380283012830172037812038 "Forum badge test" threads..

ˆMakotoˆ

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnbu View Post
On ranked stats on the other side of the screen from "Stats/Graphs" is a drop down box. Change it from season 3 to Season 2 or season 1. Stats. Stats Everywhere.

Um, I think you're missing what I said entirely. The whole ranked stats button, is unclickable. its Grayed out (as I said before) There is no ranked stats page for me. There is no drop down white box that says (Seasons 3, Season 2, Season 1) like you guys have. My stats were legitimately 100% wiped.

Best BeatwiferNA

11-13-2012

in b4 you read your own thread. you're viewing s3 stats. of course theres nothing there. you havent played yet.

Best BeatwiferNA

11-13-2012

sigh. go to ranked stats page, click on "season 3" right below your summoner search bar. click season 2. relish in your accomplishments. change back to season 3. worship me endlessly.