Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you think Zed will do when released?

Will be OP forsure after people master him. 36 21.05%
Meh, he looks a bit UP. 44 25.73%
He looks balanced, looks like a great champion. 85 49.71%
He's OP. 6 3.51%
Voters 171 .

Zed The Master of Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hopexii

11-13-2012

The only main complaint i have about zed is that his shirken does not do enough damage nethier does his e i find it a bit unbalanced that you have to use you w shadow and ulti shadow in order to actually pull off a reasonable burst by landing 3 shirkens and 3 E's. A single shirken will hardly harass an enemy with life regen, your w shadow with shirken if you hit two is an alright harassment but w is much better for an out, no real major burst unless you put yourself ontop of your enemy and shadow and use both your shirken and e . I dont think Zed should have to realy on all 3 shadows in order to do damage high enough to make an impact.

nine ninja nail

02-09-2013

i like zed he looks like the shredder from TMNT

Dazed Donuts

02-09-2013

Quote:
nine ninja nail:
i like zed he looks like the shredder from TMNT

Dang, how did you manage to pull a thread from November

nine ninja nail

02-09-2013

Quote:
Dazed Donuts:
Dang, how did you manage to pull a thread from November

i just got threw watching the part were they fight him on the roof and i thought to myself i bet thats how zed acts XD