How do you think Zed will do when released?

Will be OP forsure after people master him. 35 20.59%
Meh, he looks a bit UP. 44 25.88%
He looks balanced, looks like a great champion. 85 50.00%
He's OP. 6 3.53%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Zed The Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grombolar

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Zed ult into DFG into Eve ult will make anyone 10 kinds of dead. Such a ridiculous ability combo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladeviper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grombolar View Post
Zed ult into DFG into Eve ult will make anyone 10 kinds of dead. Such a ridiculous ability combo.
have vlad ult first


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grombolar

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeviper View Post
have vlad ult first
:O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuan Shikai

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeviper View Post
that is my bad, i still don't think its that long as it lowers its cd by quite a bit each rank then
You know that the delayed damage is only from Zed's damage right?

Single target ults without any CC attacked to them have every right to be insanely powerful without humongous CD and deal about 1000 damage to one target post defenses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladeviper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
You know that the delayed damage is only from Zed's damage right?

Single target ults without any CC attacked to them have every right to be insanely powerful without humongous CD and deal about 1000 damage to one target post defenses.
im aware of how it works. what does his ult cd need to be for it to not be long in your opinion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

11-13-2012

While I haven't been playing Zed, I have been able to spectate matches he was in.

One match in particular was interesting: Top land Zed was being wrecked (Somewhat Ironically) by Elise. Meanwhile, a mid-lane Zed on Elise's team was doing great, getting a score of 9/2/something.

It seems Zed is obviously a very high skillcap champion, if you simply spam abilties or have simple strategies you will lose with him. Im pretty sure Zed will be beyond me, I want to learn Elise/Syndra first.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladeviper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
While I haven't been playing Zed, I have been able to spectate matches he was in.

One match in particular was interesting: Top land Zed was being wrecked (Somewhat Ironically) by Elise. Meanwhile, a mid-lane Zed on Elise's team was doing great, getting a score of 9/2/something.

It seems Zed is obviously a very high skillcap champion, if you simply spam abilties or have simple strategies you will lose with him. Im pretty sure Zed will be beyond me, I want to learn Elise/Syndra first.
i just don't think he will be very good top with the current champs that are common there, but that all could change with the s3 items


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samizul View Post
Unfortunately you can't judge him by that - CertainlyT helped me out on Zed while I was out of town but I was his main designer. And since he's my first, we're just going to wait and see rather than pre-judging him. I can tell you I've heard both that he's overpowered and underpowered so I think the jury is still out.
he's fun...

the end

have some more funding and cookies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtlaStar

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
Welll, his designer was the same guy who made Zyra and Darius..............
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/CertainlyT
so what does that tell ya?
Morello has stated he thought that the true damage + refresh on Darius was his idea, and to blame him for it existing...so stop hating on CertainlyT


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dazed Donuts

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Wow, thanks for all the responses guys, didn't expect this much feedback and information about Zed.