Suspension is over!!! :D ...but wait... look at why I was even suspended... -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunnyshmoo

11-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5916102/#nogo

First of all I want you to know that I took this suspension well (see my other post in this forum, its right next to this one). I took it really well and wanted to learn what I could work on to be a better player.

In all of these games I was reported in, I noticed that it was only because it LOOKED bad on the tribunal. If people had seen the real games it would look so much more different.
It seems from now on I just need to behave so that it looks good on tribunal, not in game... which doesn't feel right but apparently is necessary.

well i finally got to look it over. Unfortunately I didn't learn much from it.

1st game was a very 1 sided game, there's nothing wrong with surrendering when you are losing by a lot...

2nd game the "afk (insert game name here)" were jokes. the first time i said it was because we just lost a team fight where all 3 of the enemies got away with under 10 hp and me and my allies barely died. It was SO unfortunate that it was actually funny. Everyone in that game saw how unbelievably close that fight was and how unfortunate it was that we died from wraiths agroing us from the fight. So everyone in that game new I was joking. I see how it looks bad in tribunal but proof there is that i wasn't reported for saying afk, what I was reported for was saying "go suck a d***" which is a complete lie. I don't know why someone would lie about that but I most certainly remember saying "bg if eve didn't quit we probably would have won" which was obvious to both teams at the time. I did not say what that player accused me of saying.

3rd game is the only one I could see me getting punished for.. but I remember these 2 players and they were either on skype and refusing to communicate with me or they just plain refused to not communicate. Their WW was the only one doing damage on their team and we could have easily won if we focused him. I pinged ww everytime a fight was about to break out and they were clearly not doing so on purpose. They were running right past ww and chasing rengar and zilean across the map while getting demolished by ww. They were trolling me way before i even started raging. I admit I shouldn't have raged, but honestly they were being ****** bags and trolling me.
NOTICE HOW I didn't rage at them until after 18 minutes of them trolling me all game. The fact that I knew they were probably laughing together on skype or something was infuriating me and I finally let it out at 18 minutes. You can see I TRIED not saying anything. Still no excuse for raging at all I know.

In games 2 and 3, OTHER players should have been reported not me.

In Short:
I believe in all honesty that I shouldn't have been suspended. (suspension is over now anyways)
game 1 was a fair surrender
game 2 we lost because of a leaver
games 3 we lost because the other 2 players were trolling me, and even if they weren't trolling on purpose, they were still not communicating with me or each other on purpose.

I can't believe I was reported for games 2 and 3 when OTHER players were supposed to be reported.

Like I said earlier, I'm not upset nor was I when I WAS suspended... but looking at the reasons why I was suspended is... just disappointing... really.

Alanja

11-13-2012

Hmm I am not sure what kind of responses you want/expect ...

I will still try

For me game one and two were nothing. True, game two could have been annoying for some but frankly it was kind of funny and Sandy was pretty much a real thing, so I understand that.

As you said, game three though seemed to be the reason why you were punished. You also know why. Just take the bullet and do not respond.
You got reported by an enemy btw, which is probably due to the "bg" and "noob team" at the end. Think about that: Try to lose with dignity.

But hey, you can play again so I am happy for you
Have fun playing the game.

Camikio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

How you rage also tells more of a story. Even if you fight for your innocence on it, there is also the degree of how much people could trust you on your side of it. Wrong it not it was decided based on the information given.

Remember it only takes one game to be banned for if you are seen as toxic - Which, bad situation or not, it looked very bad in game 3. I sympathize on a bad situation but how you respond will make all the difference. If you rage and throw a tantrum in behave very negatively even if you can justify it... It wont always excuse you.

Bunnyshmoo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
Hmm I am not sure what kind of responses you want/expect ...

I will still try

For me game one and two were nothing. True, game two could have been annoying for some but frankly it was kind of funny and Sandy was pretty much a real thing, so I understand that.

As you said, game three though seemed to be the reason why you were punished. You also know why. Just take the bullet and do not respond.
You got reported by an enemy btw, which is probably due to the "bg" and "noob team" at the end. Think about that: Try to lose with dignity.

But hey, you can play again so I am happy for you
Have fun playing the game.
Its good to know that someone agrees that these weren't a big deal. Thought I was going crazy.

IlluWyN

11-13-2012

On Game 3, You have been reported by an ennemy but while reading your chatlog you are clearly harassing your teammates by spamming noobs. Even if they didn't reported you, for me it's a ban

Bunnyshmoo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailessa View Post
How you rage also tells more of a story. Even if you fight for your innocence on it, there is also the degree of how much people could trust you on your side of it. Wrong it not it was decided based on the information given.

Remember it only takes one game to be banned for if you are seen as toxic - Which, bad situation or not, it looked very bad in game 3. I sympathize on a bad situation but how you respond will make all the difference. If you rage and throw a tantrum in behave very negatively even if you can justify it... It wont always excuse you.
I'm not fighting for innocence, you can see that I already said, I know that I shouldn't have raged and that even raging once and it showing up in tribunal is enough o get suspended.
I understand that and know that I'm not innocent.
But either way.. EVERYONE rages one time or another, and my rage wasn't even that bad.
Apparently its just a matter of if your rage gets seen in tribunal.
Kind of sad.

Bunnyshmoo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluWyN View Post
On Game 3, You have been reported by an ennemy but while reading your chatlog you are clearly harassing your teammates by spamming noobs. Even if they didn't reported you, for me it's a ban
Here's another thing that is really sad. people report others for having a bad score.. I guarantee you that's why he reported me.

Alanja

11-13-2012

Yes everybody rages, but everybody does it in another way.

I never type it, I just yell it out loud to myself (many times btw, since I love to play support and usually get the blame when my carry dies through stupidity ...).

You have a right to be upset and everybod will understand it. Deal with it for yourself though and try to better the others. If you can not do that, rather type nothing and play your game.

Btw this game is perfect for training patience

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyshmoo View Post
I'm not fighting for innocence, you can see that I already said, I know that I shouldn't have raged and that even raging once and it showing up in tribunal is enough o get suspended.
I understand that and know that I'm not innocent.
But either way.. EVERYONE rages one time or another, and my rage wasn't even that bad.
Apparently its just a matter of if your rage gets seen in tribunal.
Kind of sad.
Regardless of if everyone does it it doesnt make it more right or accepted. IT is true people can rage most people will do so outside of the game and not type it which is a good suggestion. That being said if you find yourself getting upset during a match just avoid from typing anything rage filled in the chat. If you are still mad at the end of the game avoid going into another match that could only add and make things worse. Take a break

Report people who are ruining game play at the end of the game but don't expect people to feel sympathy because "other people do it too".

XxXSlaynXxX

11-13-2012

I punish anyone who uses the word "noob" over and over. I used to do that too, when I was in middle school.