Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HELP! undefined server leading to connection failure

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chokerthrottle26

11-13-2012

I get online today to see that my server is undefined. i type in "thereisnourflevel" to fix the grayed out play button. when i try to log in it now says unable to connect to pvp.net server. my problem is when i looked up the fixes and i search for the folder i cant find a riot games one, i found a league of legends folder but it contains nothing the patches said to delete, im stuck and have no clue what to do no matter how many times i google it, or look around on the forums. i just want the game to work.

superbob52

11-13-2012

You probably shouldn't share that key on the forum. Anyway, everyone is having the same problem because they are prepping for the S3 with major updates. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2789911

ExCaptainKirk

02-04-2013

same thing is happening to me... have no clue what to do.. let me know if you find any way to play