LF Late Night Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsuflow

11-14-2012

i play late at night as well, due to my work XD add me in game if you want to play.

Aurora Nova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump anyone else that plays late at night ^^

Aurora Nova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump :x

NoodlesJefferson

11-14-2012

I play super late at night, both because of my schedule and because of my time zone (Hawaii). For my few days off every week (not necessarily on the weekend) I play during the day AND night.
Main top and support.
Add me in game!

Aurora Nova

11-15-2012

bump

Aurora Nova

11-16-2012

bump

Aurora Nova

11-16-2012

bump

Kill9 Pentra

11-16-2012

I main jungle/top lane ( can play all champs for both) looking for duo and a team looking to practice late night, add you ig, just hit me up if ur looking to do either

Mazzr

11-16-2012

I have knowledge of all roles, prefer top or support. I just want other people to play with that aren't trolls. I would actually like to enjoy this game, and as posting this now I prefer late nights as well

GhandiJones

11-16-2012

I play late as well. I prefer top, but am strong mid and support as well. Play everything, though. Would love to get on a team. So if we can start one... I'm in. Want to play a few matches together.