Dear Riot, everything work as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syniel

11-12-2012

Hey guys.

This is gonna be brief, stats will speak for me. We did this on a long term, but it was well worth it.

Account #1 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 92%
Account #2 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 90%
Account #3 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 90%
Account #4 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 87%
Account #5 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 85%

Yes, everything is working as intented, but hey, maybe we got lucky, so we decided to do another 100 cases on these accounts.

Account #1 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 94%
Account #2 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 89%
Account #3 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 89%
Account #4 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 83%
Account #5 -> 100 Cases -> 100 Punish -> 83%

Sorry guys, we never read anything, at all. We just needed some free IP.

But we concluded that everything is working as intended.

Peace.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Calling BS right here right now.

1. If you had done this, you'd learn first of all they stopped giving out IP quite some time ago.
2. Ever consider people who are just hitting punish on every case like you claim to be, are the reason why there are false positives and innocent people getting punished?
3. There is no evidence of your 'stats'. I could sit here and say I have 49 accounts, and i've tried hitting punish 100 times and gotten 27% right on them, and you know what it'll mean? Nothing.

xystris

11-13-2012

riot should really start permabanning all smurfs and posters that say they spam punish. obviously abusing and trying to break a system meant to improve the quality of life for players on this game.

Redjik

11-13-2012

I have 600,892 accounts that over the long-term proved that your results are wrong.

JanusTheMad

11-13-2012

My experience with the system directly contradicts the OP's. My current front page in judicial reviews has 8 pardons on it which is a 32% pardon rate. That's actual final judgements, not how I voted.

Tswizzle SF

11-13-2012

Elaborating that there is no reward from Tribunal to use in game. All we get is justice rating, which is a measurement of how many cases we judge correctly against the community opinion. Pardon cases come us and 1/3rd as often as punish cases, but it's also because most cases that make their way to the Tribunal are usually warranted.

The system is fine. Participate in it and you'll find your own attitude in game change dramatically.

Syniel

11-13-2012

Bump.

Alanja

11-13-2012

Why do you just bump it up without supporting your argument further?

The Tribunal works fine

Tbird

11-13-2012

I have judged 235 cases at this point and 73 have been pardons. That is a 31.1% pardon rate so either you are lying or by making 5 accounts and adding 5 more punish votes to some of the tribunal cases you have actually skewed the numbers yourself.

EDIT: 235 instead of 200 which actually brings the percentage to almost exactly what JanusTheMad had