IP points still missing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinkPloyd

11-22-2009

I lost all 25k of my ip when the store went live. I have read the threads from people who had the same problems as well as Riots response. I tried the "fixes", including buying something from the store. Its been a few days now, and i have tried emailing riot support but havent got a response.

If anyone has any info on this bug, or is having similar problems please pm me.

Facesex

11-22-2009

they are working on a fix, but there is no ETA

i am missing 30k points myself, all we can do is wait. really sucks

it kind of goes over it in the sticky here, but i think it should be updated. i'm not sure why it says to e-mail them about it because the official e-mail response was just to wait for the fix.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=26889

REAPER7

11-22-2009

i cant gain ip points by playing games
it just doesnt increase
in w8ing to but new champs
plz do sometihng fast

Facesex

11-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAPER7 View Post
i cant gain ip points by playing games
it just doesnt increase
in w8ing to but new champs
plz do sometihng fast
just relog, that fixes it. we're talking about the other issue which is IP that dissapeared with the patch

Kilolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

Yea, its been awhile now, I just wish we could get some type of update on how the fix is going.

FinkPloyd

11-23-2009

yeah i gotta admit its more than a little annoying to farm out a bunch of ip just to have it all disappear the day you finally get to use it. crossing fingers for fix soon so i can play more than 8 heroes with no runes.....

Gutts

11-23-2009

I contacted their support via email and in the response they provided, the causes for our missing IP is because when the store launched, some users got a duplicate account created with 0 IP/RPs. So when we're logging in to the store, our logon is using that account with 0 points. It looks like they know how to resolve the issue one user at a time, but since this is affecting lots of users, they're trying to implement a fix that can resolve everyone at once.

ThatKaiGuy

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutts View Post
I contacted their support via email and in the response they provided, the causes for our missing IP is because when the store launched, some users got a duplicate account created with 0 IP/RPs. So when we're logging in to the store, our logon is using that account with 0 points. It looks like they know how to resolve the issue one user at a time, but since this is affecting lots of users, they're trying to implement a fix that can resolve everyone at once.
That makes SO much more sense. Wish I'd have gotten THAT e-mail. I was wondering what the issue was.

Kilolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutts View Post
Yea, the email I got was a standard "We know the problem and are looking into it" I wish they had sent me this as well. However they should put the information in an update on the support forums so everyone gets this information (unless they did this already and I missed it, then sry).

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-24-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yeah, its up there in the store read-me:

http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=26889