Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got permantly suspened when it wasnt even me harrsing or doing anything wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WEBBSTERz

11-13-2012

and most of my bans have been off being dc from ur servers and then i et banned for them

WEBBSTERz

11-13-2012

and also in case 1 u need to take a look at poppy and renk they were worst team players and swore at me

Tswizzle SF

11-13-2012

You don't get permabanned off of just one offence. You get permabanned after getting 1, 3 and 7 day bans. It isn't our fault you didn't take them seriously.

WEBBSTERz

11-13-2012

and also one other thing u need to look into ur servers becuase all of my bans have been dc from ur server

NoMoneyForSkin

11-13-2012

You deserved to get banned, end of discussion.

WEBBSTERz

11-13-2012

deserved for what being dc from ur server then banning me and one other thing ur servers are shocking there is always something wrong with it and i only lag when i go on this game no other game is like it only urs

sincerly the person who will never play lol again and have a bg

WEBBSTERz

11-13-2012

now u cant answer me about this worst game and one word of advice FIX UR SERVERS

Tswizzle SF

11-13-2012

If there is a server problem, Riot personally grants immunity. If you have connection issues, Leaverbuster is to blame. It takes A LOT of diconnects from games in a short period of time to get even a 1 day ban, let alone a three. you were permabanned for other reasons, and you aren't going to fool us (and you haven't been doing a good job of that so far anyway).

It's you that is the problem, not the system.

NoMoneyForSkin

11-13-2012

You metioned you will never play LoL again, what do you care about our servers?

WEBBSTERz

11-13-2012

doesnt the bible say forgive and forget

so please i will never harass another player again