The New Blackfire Torch Passive Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

11-13-2012

Nyx, for the time being it's no less efficient on DoT/AoE, except it is more likely to run out of charges.

Aroyok, it doesn't scale with AP. If you give it to Twitch, don't bother giving him any other AP items that don't provide MrPen.

Duelpower

11-13-2012

This item is way over the top, something on it needs to go.

Lengone

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
Spells that do not proc spellvamp still trigger this item (Example - Teemo's Toxic Shot)
Holy ****. That is all.

Edit, not as op as my first impression

(incorrect math was here) :P

Edit 2

Did some testing cannot stack blacfire torch burn with on hit effects from ablitys. Don't know about dots. Incorrect math removed.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Teemo Tier SSS+++?
None of the new AD items available...
Here is my claim, ranged ad, not used anymore, if you want range, go ap.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

You should be aware that it's done over 3 seconds so that DoT's don't apply the full tick until the last portion of the damage.

MMKH

11-13-2012

I can't wait to troll around with this on Singed. But I imagine it would be more annoying going up against Teemo or Brand.

WaterD103

11-13-2012

Here is my change to viable list thanks to this item: No changes.

Brand, teemo, maokai, amumu, etc etc, the same old ap that were strong, now even stronger. No champs that weren't viable before, will be viable now thanks to this item.

Maybe if some change is made to the list, is that now i find no reason to pick Ranged AD. So except for Urgot, move all ranged ad down a tier.

Cherryboy916

11-13-2012

tldr OP AS BIG BALLS

konfetarius

11-13-2012

Quote:
Brand, teemo, maokai, amumu, etc etc, the same old ap that were strong, now even stronger. No champs that weren't viable before, will be viable now thanks to this item.
That makes no sense. If all of the APs benefit from this item, they all grow stronger relative to other classes of champions. I.E., more viable AP champions. Just because it pushes some AP over the top doesn't negate the fact that it makes weaker champs useful.

Also, AD carries are still the highest source of damage ouptut late game, as well as being physical DPS. That alone ensures they remain viable.

Ahlen

11-13-2012

AP Ez loving BFT.