WarWick Buffs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Mence

11-13-2012

If that is your definition of "Item Dependent", idk what to say

Atzigan

11-13-2012

I must disagree with the person who created this thread. Warwick doesn't need a buff. He's really good as it is. And i'm pretty excited for the new jungle changes. But I'm pretty bummed because he'll be used a lot more and he'll be banned a lot too perhaps. But well, everything happens for a reason. Warwick can get different itemization depending on the situation and who you're up against. He's a solid champion both top and jungle, and his sustain is pretty good. You might just be derping on your rune and mastery set up, or simply you just need more practice with him. If he feels too weak for you, then your build, mastery and rune set up are wrong when you're up against different team comps. What he might need is new skins :P I wouldn't mind a Santa Warwick skin coming up :P or an Urf Warwick sale again. My advise sir, is....if you want to main him, try different builds read all his abilities learn his counters and watch streams or recorded videos about Warwick and learn more about how to make the most out of his skills.

deirin

11-13-2012

idk...won 3/3 with him like...10 min ago...

unsure if he really need a buff...

Atzigan

11-13-2012

I don't think he does, i've played with him a lot and did really good at ranks with him. The only thing that i don't like is that when you ult on certain champions they can still use their abilities to get out of it. And no they didn't have quicksilver sash, which is an awesome counter item vs warwick.

deirin

11-13-2012

you mean gp?

Atzigan

11-13-2012

Yeah, He uses his Scurvy skill, while already suppressed to get out of it and Alistar, I know his ult removes all crowd control effects but a couple times before level 6 an enemy Alistar used pulverize to get out of it. The ability to use skills while in effect of suppression is pretty sad, unless it's olaf's or sivir which does make sense.

deirin

11-13-2012

idk, never seen ali use pulve to get out of ww ulti....its duoable?...for real?

it makes no sense...maybe u had a stun from some1 else or like...a summoner spell idk...

Doran ImpulsZ

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz28 View Post
Let's rephrase this nicely, the idea that someones recommended items determine there greatness is ludicrous. If you only follow recommended items and not the flow and course of the game then you are very nubby. A lot of champions do way better following other builds and order. I don't even believe those builds are meant to be in the order there presented. You see everyone taking Durans as their first item, some May, the majority won't. Hell if I'm support following their build of course I'm going to be a ****ty support. Same for a lot of junglers.

Anyways to sum this up. Your answer is completely wrong. No where in all your ramblings is there even a hint of a legitimate point. in fact everyone in this forum is now dumber because they read that. I award you no thumbs up and may God have mercy on your soul.
Awesome! Thank You! for admitting your dumb. Proves that anyone can talk about anything. I don't know if you live in the USA or what but things are read from left to right if you wanted a legitimate point. The recommend items are going from left to right also and by the way I don't follow recommend builds. I explained that already if you had read. But guess there are ignorant people out there especially if your trying to preach about God in a game.

Doran ImpulsZ

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atz1gan View Post
I must disagree with the person who created this thread. Warwick doesn't need a buff. He's really good as it is. And i'm pretty excited for the new jungle changes. But I'm pretty bummed because he'll be used a lot more and he'll be banned a lot too perhaps. But well, everything happens for a reason. Warwick can get different itemization depending on the situation and who you're up against. He's a solid champion both top and jungle, and his sustain is pretty good. You might just be derping on your rune and mastery set up, or simply you just need more practice with him. If he feels too weak for you, then your build, mastery and rune set up are wrong when you're up against different team comps. What he might need is new skins :P I wouldn't mind a Santa Warwick skin coming up :P or an Urf Warwick sale again. My advise sir, is....if you want to main him, try different builds read all his abilities learn his counters and watch streams or recorded videos about Warwick and learn more about how to make the most out of his skills.
Everyone has their own opinions. WW is okay, already explained it. We will have to see how the jungle patch is. My mastery and runes set up is just fine but you don't have to rely on on them just to do good, it's just there to help. I don't mind him having new skins for any champion. But WW already has a lot of skins also. I already know what he does that's why I feel that his underpowered because of all these new champions. I don't bother watching streams or recorded videos there's nothing amazing about them. I rather just play the game then watch someone else farm for the entire game. That's the point you can't make full use of his skills. WW is not set up for a single build to make use of all his abilities because his a melee with abilities that scale with mgc damage. You should know, if you play him.

Doran ImpulsZ

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Mence View Post
If that is your definition of "Item Dependent", idk what to say
When I mean his item dependent is that he does nothing on his own. For his q to do anything he has to build ap. His attack speed buff not that great long cd and that speed buff not gonna help, if he can't catch anyone. His ult does mgc damage but scales with ad. The other post even mention to get a frozen heart just so that he even does anything in a team fight.