Honor badges?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruden999

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
You'll have more luck on GD, need a lot of numbers, and since we don't know how much each honour is worth on the recipient's side or ratio per games, it's really hard to tell :3
We post here because we like it here!

My honor numbers are 37/19/167/92 and I received the opponent badge (the 92) twice. From the explanations presented I'm guessing if I didn't get more badges it's because I play late so the players honoring me probably had used up their honor pool already.

Thanks for the info about that, helps to understand how this thing works!

Talith PA

11-13-2012

Really want a blue ribbon :<

DiscworldDeath

11-13-2012

You get more honour for every game you play, so the time of day is mostly irrelevant.
It scales with games played, not time.

Sauron

11-14-2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim!

SoloMid TopTear

01-23-2013

yea i have more then 60 but i did not got one..

FOODFOOD

01-23-2013

There is no "Teamwork" Badge. You need a combination of Teamwork and Helpful to get one, Teamwork and Friendly to get another, and Friendly & Helpful to get the 3rd.

Honorable Opponent is the only one where you don't need a combination to get it.

SeCKS Egai

01-23-2013

I miss my great teammate badge, I hadn't played LoL much till the end of season 2, and that little badge was a nice simple means of recognition.

I didn't lose it to a ban, I just stopped getting enough honors regularly to maintain it, which I think is pretty lame. Receiving honor isn't exactly reliable these days, regardless of if you fit a category or not, it's all too common for people to just jump ship as soon as the match is over.

Laiina

01-23-2013

Dat necro

Antisin

01-26-2013

People don't give honorable anymore, been top of match for 6 games straight and not even one(have 37 and been player for 2 weeks). Wished they fixed that and had different honorable levels to make you work harder.

Travinator90

01-26-2013

The amount needed to get a badge varies based on who owners you. I only needed 23 for my honorable opponent as much of them were from random players who hadn't honored me before which are worth the most. As ^ said the honor pools are important in the calculation as well