Why does it matter if the community is divided?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bossk1091

11-13-2012

There are enough people on that both maps shouldn't break the Q times. There is a Thread with over 3,000 signatures of people who want the old map back.

If the balance on the old TT can't be fixed, then don't allow ranked Twisted Treeline game play, but don't take the map away and replace it with something so foreign it shouldn't even have the same name. I dislike the new map to the extreme and the old TT was actually my favorite map on this game.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
We have a fundamental issue with not supporting a piece of the game; .
Sorry for being a dick, not really my intention or anything but...

Was this a mistake learned from the old TT and the experience we as players had for a couple of years with no support as it was?

Dyshana

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zohan219038 View Post
Okay, so address problems in the new twisted treeline map.

Remove alters.
Agreed. I want my cute little lizard back.

Nykidemus

11-13-2012

Want old treeline back. ~_~

Alpha Q23

11-13-2012

Quote:
Right. It's queue times and community support. We have a fundamental issue with not supporting a piece of the game; and while we know there's a lot of frustrated players wanting the old map for its gameplay, the preferred solution would be to NOT bring back the old map, but to address those issues on the new one.
I have been split from the tt community because I am nota fan of the new map. Bottom line for me is it's not fun. It looks great, but the altars, speed shrine, and jungle are things I would like to see changed.

Please bring back the old jungle. Wards would be nice also.

Desocupado

11-13-2012

I still prefer the old map, myself.
Some editions could make then a little more different, like:
Removing a lane
Increasing decreasing amount of players

Branconius

11-13-2012

Quote:
Right. It's queue times and community support. We have a fundamental issue with not supporting a piece of the game; and while we know there's a lot of frustrated players wanting the old map for its gameplay, the preferred solution would be to NOT bring back the old map, but to address those issues on the new one.
And who's preferred solution is this, yours?! because it sure as hell aint mine, nor is it the preferred solution of my 3's buddies, nor is it the preferred solution for the 3 thousand people that signed the other thread. Give us the good map back or run a player based vote, we dont need you to tell us what is fun I am pretty sure we can decide that for ourselves.

I must ask the question again, exactly whose "preferred solution" is this? please link me to the thread of players clamoring to keep this new map over the original

An87YearOldWoman

11-13-2012

Quote:
...Lier. The new map would get swept away in some corner of minor play and everyone would go back to the map they loved.

Great Sephiroth

11-14-2012

since the new map is here i have stopped playing 3v3. im usuallya 5v5 player but sometimes i play 3v3 games. since the new map here i only play 5v5. i Vote for bringing te old TT back

Archer Lusk

11-14-2012

I along with 4 of my friends no longer play 3v3s. The new map is annoying. Almost no jungle, change of items, the fact that melee/fight types (Darius, Fiora, etc.) and strong ranged (Varus, Vayne, etc.) now completely dominate the new map. Assassins and mages completely got the short end of the stick. champs that jump no longer can jump through walls to get away. These other types have something that makes up for it. (Like the fact they are op.) So many problems with the new map....