Any Syndra advice for laning phase?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

millo90

10-23-2013

So I bought Syndra about 3 days ago and have been playing her quite a bit, I problem have 10 games with her so far. Shes really fun and watching a squishy try and run away from her ult is so satisfying. The thing is, I have some trouble during laning phase. I don't know if its that I don't know her full combo's yet or if its just landing the skill shots, but it seems its not to often I get ahead in the beginning without teleporting to another lane and getting a kill that way.

So any tips GD can give a new Syndra player? Once team fights start its really easy to just sit back and launch orbs and ult squishys with a follow up stun to the rest of the team. Is she just not a very good laning champion or what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tepes6

10-23-2013

Syndra is a pretty good laning champion if you know how to use her. Top she's surprisingly very strong. I played as Master Yi against a Syndra top and she was crushing me a lot even though I was still able to kill her she's very strong top. I've played with her a lot and in my opinion it all depends on which champion she's fighting. If Syndra is fed at least 3-5 kills she can push a lane very easily if you play your cards right and she can crush a fed Yi also if she's also fed. Syndra is not the strongest late game champion but she''s very strong from early-mid game in my opinion. This is just some advice from my experience. If you need help on a good build for her I can help you there. I have about 2-3 good builds for her depending on your opponent. Sincerly Tepes