Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bot lane help, please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WCDireWolf

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Twitch + Leona is actually a pretty strong kill lane, as they have very strong burst together.

Hirumonogatari

11-14-2012

Quote:
Rezo:
At the champion select screen if im EZ or Graves and you are Ashe or Varus I am already thinking im going to win. If I have blitz I am pretty certain of it.

Is Twitch passive? I rarely see him.

What the hell is support Darius? There is no such thing as a support bruiser i mean you can sit there and play a bruiser on bottom but don't expect it to work out well late game....and darius the super kill stealer in bot with me? I would hate that.

If I am Ashe or Varus I would either want a support that is significantly more aggressive than theirs (thats not likely to happen) so I would want either Taric or Sona...if you can find a good Janna I would take Janna.

what would you say you have difficulty against when playing graves or ez then?

also, is MF passive? what support should i be hoping for when picking MF?

as for the darius bots.. i usually hate it too, but people are annoying when it comes to picks. although sometimes i do wonder whether it would have been better to have 2 bruisers up top and me alone bot than have a useless darius at bot..

Hirumonogatari

11-15-2012

i've also got one more question to add on top of the previous one.

just came from a game where vlad went bot and was actively taking cs from me. vlad has a variety of dps skills and he stands right in front of the minions. never mind that he got grabbed by blitz multiple times and went 0/5, he still stood in front and was taking the cs

i tried to cs best i could but ended up with 60 cs by the 20 minute mark, which was abysmal.

i'm sure better players than me could tell me how i can better salvage that situation. thanks.

Ballistik

01-16-2013

IF you like to play varus, then i would reccomend you tell your support to get sona.. Her ultimate cast, then 2 seconds later your ult cast , is about 5 seconds that your enemy is NOT moving.. give it a try ..