bot lane help, please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WCDireWolf

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Twitch + Leona is actually a pretty strong kill lane, as they have very strong burst together.

Hirumonogatari

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezo View Post
At the champion select screen if im EZ or Graves and you are Ashe or Varus I am already thinking im going to win. If I have blitz I am pretty certain of it.

Is Twitch passive? I rarely see him.

What the hell is support Darius? There is no such thing as a support bruiser i mean you can sit there and play a bruiser on bottom but don't expect it to work out well late game....and darius the super kill stealer in bot with me? I would hate that.

If I am Ashe or Varus I would either want a support that is significantly more aggressive than theirs (thats not likely to happen) so I would want either Taric or Sona...if you can find a good Janna I would take Janna.
what would you say you have difficulty against when playing graves or ez then?

also, is MF passive? what support should i be hoping for when picking MF?

as for the darius bots.. i usually hate it too, but people are annoying when it comes to picks. although sometimes i do wonder whether it would have been better to have 2 bruisers up top and me alone bot than have a useless darius at bot..

Hirumonogatari

11-15-2012

i've also got one more question to add on top of the previous one.

just came from a game where vlad went bot and was actively taking cs from me. vlad has a variety of dps skills and he stands right in front of the minions. never mind that he got grabbed by blitz multiple times and went 0/5, he still stood in front and was taking the cs

i tried to cs best i could but ended up with 60 cs by the 20 minute mark, which was abysmal.

i'm sure better players than me could tell me how i can better salvage that situation. thanks.

Ballistik

01-16-2013

IF you like to play varus, then i would reccomend you tell your support to get sona.. Her ultimate cast, then 2 seconds later your ult cast , is about 5 seconds that your enemy is NOT moving.. give it a try ..