How do you deal with kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smXho

01-11-2013

The only sucessful solution i've been able to pull off so far is Draft pick

grandmastad

01-11-2013

I personally don't have many problems dealing with him except for the fact that he is annoying. I play with someone I trust and that listens, as should you all. One of the best things you can do is time kassadins walk. From personal experience a well timed leona ult will do or an ahri taunt or a garen silence right before he walks(if your counting time). Those are just examples. Ive noticed lightbringer on adc's and bruisers is good to as it will give you sight of kassadin for 5 seconds.

Don't beat yourself up if he's doing well. He is supposed to. I hope any info I just wrote is helpful. See you on the scar!

DSpyder

01-11-2013

I wonder if Banshee's Veil would help against Kass?

TechPrince

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpyder View Post
I wonder if Banshee's Veil would help against Kass?
It will help immensely but according to wiki "Banshee's Veil's Dominion counterpart is Odyn's Veil" but in reality spell blocking > 10% absorb..

Lynzeee

01-11-2013

from what i've dealt with, kass is impossible 1v1 impossible 2v1 depending on your players 3vs1. I can never kill him if the summoner is Pro. i cringe when i see him on the load screen

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

You can't realistically. He wouldn't be as terrifying if there was a way to deal with him, but as of right now there really kinda isn't.

He's just too mobile and does too much damage for building pure tank items. There really isn't much you can do besides hope their Kassadin is stupid.

th3drow

01-13-2013

am I the only one who literally like never sees a kassadin ever?

If everythign I hear is right then hopefully they just dominion nerf him before I do see him

SifuCalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Make sure your team has CC, Warwick isn't a counter but is a strong champion to fight against him because Kass has to build RoA and is generally strong due to Black Cleaver/BlackfireTorch abuse. When you have a teammate around you should be able to Q>ult>Q while your teammate provides DPS to kill a kassadin. If you have a void staff and moderate spell pen your Q should do about 15% hp, your ult should do about 15% and finally your 2nd Q another 15% leaving your partner to deal the rest of his 55% health while Warwick is ulting him. If you mash Q after your ultimate it will deal damage regardless of whether Kassadin riftwalks out of range.

This is assuming the Kassadin is moderately tanky, I am infamous for playing ~800-900 Kassadin games so I know this is one of the only reliable ways to take him out. That being said a strong team with perfect Kassadin play cannot lose. He is far too strong.

Spydermonky04

01-16-2013

I am amazed at the number of people complaining about Kassadin on Dom. Is he more difficult to beat then on SR? Yes. Is he way OP? Not at all. Kassadin is an assassin made to destroy other casters, so if you are taking Annie, or Mal, or any other AP or heavy ability dependant champion against him you will get destroyed. You are suppossed to. That is his role. However, he is very easy to counter. If he builds tanky, his damage is ****. If you are a squishy AD then build odins or banshee and Maw. If you are tanky, just focus MR. I main Pantheon, Olaf, and Fiora and have no issue with Kassadin.

The main problem I see is people believing they can build the same pure damage build every game and then complaining because they get pwned by a Kassadin who silenced and then Rift Walked away, came back, did it again, and after 3 times hit them once to kill them.

It is a simple darwinian principle, evolve or die. Change your play style, adapt, become the predator not the prey.

Oh, and if you try to take on a Kassadin 1v1 after he has fed on your allies you are bad. It is a team game. Emphasis on the TEAM!

Eloquid

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricedream5 View Post
You could start by nerfing the passive mana regen on this map? Let's see if that helps a bit...
Mana regen is one of the reasons I play Dominion.... so no. And no, I don't play Kassadin.