Who here can't get Victorious Janna because they got banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I dunno about you, but I can't get it because I'm 750 ELO.

Infernal Tiger

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kururuko View Post
For the graves game, GP trolled from the beginning because he couldn't get ADC. He kept stealing/messing up my cs and refused to support me. I took teleport because I think that he might troll and I might need to get back to lane soon. I think tribunal people should consider other factors before pushing the punish button. They said i was bot farming and not joining fight, but I had teleport, i could split push and teleport into fight. GP is the one who ruined the game and idk why i was banned just because of one report.

I have to admit that I used to rage a lot but not as much anymore. I tried really hard to control myself but when you teammates are doing bad or when i'm doing bad i tend to type because there's no way i can let it out. I hate screaming like my bro but my bro screams a lot instead of typing and he barely gets banned because he doesn't type as much. I have feelings and I wasn't trying to insult anyone.

For the Karthus game, I just did bad over all . But it's not my fault. I was suicide Karthus but by the end of the game i still had more gold and i was higher level than everyone on my team. My team was bad forreal. I don't get why i get banned just because these two recent games. Last time i was banned was like 4 days before that and I accepted that because I had 5 games in tribunal and I admitted that I was raging.

However, I believe that I was being false reported. I used to report a lot until i got a email and now I barely report anyone. But Tribunal let me down again and make me want to report everyone again and press punish for everything.

So, would you please unban me a few days early. I just want to rank some more and hopefully get a higher elo before the season ends. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I know that the policy says you guys won't but i hope you understand that this is a special case in which i wasn't at fault. So, please help me? I beg you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5894854/

@Pendragon Just gimme 1 hour be4 the season ends
You deserved it, take your punishment like a man maybe?

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmWolf View Post
You deserved it, take your punishment like a man maybe?
I had plenty before and no do not deserve this one

Sorator

11-12-2012

I'm pretty sure you do, as others have said. And apparently we aren't the only ones who think so, neh?

Anyway, they said earlier that the rewards were set when they announced the end of season, iirc, so getting on at this point won't change em.

Also, as has already been said, you need to change your pattern of behavior, or you're going to wind up permabanned. And then you'll have no character skins. Or characters.

Kururuko

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorator View Post
I'm pretty sure you do, as others have said. And apparently we aren't the only ones who think so, neh?

Anyway, they said earlier that the rewards were set when they announced the end of season, iirc, so getting on at this point won't change em.

Also, as has already been said, you need to change your pattern of behavior, or you're going to wind up permabanned. And then you'll have no character skins. Or characters.
idk what you are talking about. And no, people i know said I don't deserve this one but only the previous ones

Infernal Tiger

11-12-2012

Quote:
idk what you are talking about. And no, people i know said I don't deserve this one but only the previous ones
Fine chose not to learn by what you did wrong and instead continue to get punished till it's a perma ban thank you a goodnight sir.

Kururuko

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmWolf View Post
Fine chose not to learn by what you did wrong and instead continue to get punished till it's a perma ban thank you a goodnight sir.
I know what I did wrong, but in this case I was right.

Sorator

11-12-2012

Apparently, a lot of others disagree.

MeIsTeRrIbAd

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilla View Post
In game 2 in all chat you said that you were "AFK"..... do you really expect anyone not to push the punish button? Rage quitting is not cool. I might have pardoned the first game but that doesn't matter because the second game was enough by itself to click punish. Tired of getting banned? Stop threatening to go afk.. and layoff the caps.
Not to do with anything else here but what is with u ppl and caps?get over it?

NinetyNineTails

11-12-2012

Quote:
You can't know if i really did afk. Saying afk doesn't mean i went afk. Riot just have chat logs which is not enough to prove things at times which makes the tribunal broken
I punish for threatening to go AFK. I don't care if you actually did it. If you threaten to AFK, you're done with me. Punish, move on. I hate it when people start threatening to ruin the game because their tender fee-fees were hurt. Grow up. You didn't get Victorious Janna because you're an *******. Live with it.