Who here can't get Victorious Janna because they got banned?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

For the graves game, GP trolled from the beginning because he couldn't get ADC. He kept stealing/messing up my cs and refused to support me. I took teleport because I think that he might troll and I might need to get back to lane soon. I think tribunal people should consider other factors before pushing the punish button. They said i was bot farming and not joining fight, but I had teleport, i could split push and teleport into fight. GP is the one who ruined the game and idk why i was banned just because of one report.

I have to admit that I used to rage a lot but not as much anymore. I tried really hard to control myself but when you teammates are doing bad or when i'm doing bad i tend to type because there's no way i can let it out. I hate screaming like my bro but my bro screams a lot instead of typing and he barely gets banned because he doesn't type as much. I have feelings and I wasn't trying to insult anyone.

For the Karthus game, I just did bad over all . But it's not my fault. I was suicide Karthus but by the end of the game i still had more gold and i was higher level than everyone on my team. My team was bad forreal. I don't get why i get banned just because these two recent games. Last time i was banned was like 4 days before that and I accepted that because I had 5 games in tribunal and I admitted that I was raging.

However, I believe that I was being false reported. I used to report a lot until i got a email and now I barely report anyone. But Tribunal let me down again and make me want to report everyone again and press punish for everything.

So, would you please unban me a few days early. I just want to rank some more and hopefully get a higher elo before the season ends. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I know that the policy says you guys won't but i hope you understand that this is a special case in which i wasn't at fault. So, please help me? I beg you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5894854/

@Pendragon Just gimme 1 hour be4 the season ends


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-12-2012

In game 2 in all chat you said that you were "AFK"..... do you really expect anyone not to push the punish button? Rage quitting is not cool. I might have pardoned the first game but that doesn't matter because the second game was enough by itself to click punish. Tired of getting banned? Stop threatening to go afk.. and layoff the caps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarkingTroll

Member

11-12-2012

The first game with the GP i would have been more inclined to pardon you. But your second game, with the raging at your teamates goes against Summoner's Code. Even if they were saying equally rude things to you, the acceptable thing is to mute them and report them after, not say the same things back.

I suggest you try even harder to maintain your raging, otherwise it's not worth the ban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilla View Post
In game 2 in all chat you said that you were "AFK"..... do you really expect anyone not to push the punish button? Rage quitting is not cool. I might have pardoned the first game but that doesn't matter because the second game was enough by itself to click punish. Tired of getting banned? Stop threatening to go afk.. and layoff the caps.
You can't know if i really did afk. Saying afk doesn't mean i went afk. Riot just have chat logs which is not enough to prove things at times which makes the tribunal broken


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kururuko View Post
You can't know if i really did afk. Saying afk doesn't mean i went afk. Riot just have chat logs which is not enough to prove things at times which makes the tribunal broken
So what was the point of this little gem?
Karthus [All] [00:39:24] BGWP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
So what was the point of this little gem?
Karthus [All] [00:39:24] BGWP
BG can mean a lot of things. Baby gangster, battle ground, bad gragas...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarkingTroll

Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kururuko View Post
BG can mean a lot of things. Baby gangster, battle ground, bad gragas...
at the end of a game where you lose and you are annoyed at your teamates bg usually stands for bad game....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarkingTroll View Post
at the end of a game where you lose and you are annoyed at your teamates bg usually stands for bad game....
USUALLY! yeah that's what i thought. Maybe it was a bad game, at least for me. Saying GG is just a habit and I don't have to follow that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Between those games, I see your team asking you to help but saying you never came to help you just stayed at bottom, and when they get fed up you say you're on a troll team. And the second game I see a fair amount of abusive behavior.

Karthus [00:28:09] ****in throw

Karthus [00:28:37] ****in troll

Taric [00:31:34] karthus..
Taric [00:31:35] dont push
Taric [00:31:37] follow shen around
Karthus [00:31:51] dragon gone
Karthus [00:33:03] notice you guys will 4ever throw
Taric [00:33:14] karth...we didnt throw
Taric [00:33:15] you did
Taric [00:33:17] we were winning
Karthus [00:33:20] destroied the purpose of global
Taric [00:33:21] every lane won, but yours
Taric [00:33:26] then you refuse to team fight

Taric [00:33:48] do you know what throwing is karth?
Taric [00:33:52] /allj
Karthus [00:33:58] idc now b/c i notice this game is over
Taric [00:33:59] i think you have your definition wrong
Karthus [00:34:05] thats why i got higher elo
Shen [00:34:16] whjat
Taric [00:34:24] he has about 10 higher elo than any of us
Karthus [00:34:48] exactly ---
Karthus [All] [00:34:59] <3
Karthus [All] [00:35:01] AFK

This is more then enough to punish for. The fact you can't buy a skin is NOT the problem here. Your behavior is. You need to reform or you'll be perm banned and you'll lose all of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kururuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSarros View Post
Between those games, I see your team asking you to help but saying you never came to help you just stayed at bottom, and when they get fed up you say you're on a troll team. And the second game I see a fair amount of abusive behavior.

Karthus [00:28:09] ****in throw

Karthus [00:28:37] ****in troll

Taric [00:31:34] karthus..
Taric [00:31:35] dont push
Taric [00:31:37] follow shen around
Karthus [00:31:51] dragon gone
Karthus [00:33:03] notice you guys will 4ever throw
Taric [00:33:14] karth...we didnt throw
Taric [00:33:15] you did
Taric [00:33:17] we were winning
Karthus [00:33:20] destroied the purpose of global
Taric [00:33:21] every lane won, but yours
Taric [00:33:26] then you refuse to team fight

Taric [00:33:48] do you know what throwing is karth?
Taric [00:33:52] /allj
Karthus [00:33:58] idc now b/c i notice this game is over
Taric [00:33:59] i think you have your definition wrong
Karthus [00:34:05] thats why i got higher elo
Shen [00:34:16] whjat
Taric [00:34:24] he has about 10 higher elo than any of us
Karthus [00:34:48] exactly ---
Karthus [All] [00:34:59] <3
Karthus [All] [00:35:01] AFK

This is more then enough to punish for. The fact you can't buy a skin is NOT the problem here. Your behavior is. You need to reform or you'll be perm banned and you'll lose all of them.
Dude I had teleport. It's called split push. And I don't see how I was negative. I would pardon people like that because it's obvious that they got trolled. Still highest level and second most gold and most cs. Troll team can make that one person looks wrong.


123