Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspension?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia da kawaii

11-12-2012

Hi, I am a farelly new player and I was suspended for "Quitting early".
I was in the middle of trying to get IP to buy my 2nd champion, the game had ended, and as soon as it let me, I hit OK. As I did, it suspended me for quitting early. In fact, I had not quit early because the game had ended and allowed me to click OK to exit. I am honestly a little annoyed as I was so close to getting enough IP to get this champion.

-New Player

PS. I am sorry if I put this in the wrong thread.

TwistWrist

11-12-2012

Bans aren't instant. Just because you saw the message after a game doesn't mean you got banned because of that game.

Irelia da kawaii

11-12-2012

I was banned instantly. As I logged back on it said I was indeed suspended.

soldierofsin

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Well then take it up with a moderator, they wouldnt ban you without good cause, kind of rare. But if your honestly not in the wrong im sure they will work with you.

TwistWrist

11-12-2012

Quote:
RecklessFire10:
I was banned instantly. As I logged back on it said I was indeed suspended.

No, you weren't.

You were not banned for that game.

You were banned for some previous action and the ban just kicked in while you were in that last game.

Aka, you are not banned instantly.

Just checked your matches and none of them were marked as a "Leave". Did you leave games in the past?

Irelia da kawaii

11-12-2012

Quote:
TwistWrist:
No, you weren't.

You were not banned for that game.

You were banned for some previous action and the ban just kicked in while you were in that last game.

Aka, you are not banned instantly.

Just checked your matches and none of them were marked as a "Leave". Did you leave games in the past?

No, the issue I think was my connection. Due to comcast I have been having issues with my internet. Some days it's great, then all the sudden it's bad. I lost connection 3 or so games ago. So I guess I might as well just accept this ban as I read you can't lift Leave Buster bans. Sorry for waisting your time. I am just a little discouraged from playing this game period if my connection is going to cause me to get banned often. Thank you for your replies.