Champion Spotlight: Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dingaload

11-13-2012

Give me Zed...

Skeltere

11-13-2012

Lol I love OP champs

Psionic Death

11-13-2012

so many peeps hating on assassins... and it seems to be the same crowed of people who merge or come frmo other games who complain about the same things..... jsut casue "you" suck at playing heroes that take skill... doesnt make the characte crappy.... just cause u get pwned by a character doesnt mkae them OP it just means u didnt learn from your previouse mistakes.... assassins always will and always are going to look and be crazy... no matter what... think of it this way... u give sumone a gun who hasnt shot before and tell them to hit the middle target... from 100 yrds whats the chances of them hitting it?
playing sin/ninja styled characters take skill.. to use and combo juggle... most people i've played with in any games dont even know how to juggle... and just QQ Aion/PWI/Ragnarok/Shaiya/RYL/ any game that has sins .. the sins get nerfed due to populare vote of nubs!!.... its very annoying...
btw the list goes on for games that have done it..... seems the amount of NOOOBIES has increased since my early gaming days.....and the amount of skilled players has dropped.... seems money cant buy u brains...or skills.... but it will get your worst enemies to be nerfed.. so u can feel good about yourselves again.... so many nerfed assassins... pew pew... chosen one......

TD Moon

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post

As both an AP lane and jungle, Zed uses his deadly prowess to command Living Shadows, simultaneously attacking enemies from multiple angles with tandem skillshots.
Isn't it AD?

GingerGerald

11-13-2012

I noticed two things wrong with this spotlight: 1. In the description it says Zed is AP, but he has no AP scaling, obviously a typo. 2. At one point in the video, when Phreak/Zed runs into Kat near the enemy jungle, he says "shurikens", shuriken is already plural.

But I'm still looking forward to him.

Blu3Biird3y

11-13-2012

Dying to know when he comes out. He seems to have quite a bit of potential.

Sam Is Whoa

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerGerald View Post
I noticed two things wrong with this spotlight: 1. In the description it says Zed is AP, but he has no AP scaling, obviously a typo. 2. At one point in the video, when Phreak/Zed runs into Kat near the enemy jungle, he says "shurikens", shuriken is already plural.

But I'm still looking forward to him.
Get a life grammar nazi. Find a new troll that one is old.

twistd

11-13-2012

he gonna fall under the same category as talon good assassin but no good place to put him in the current meta, what a shame

Blu3Biird3y

11-13-2012

I know what you mean, most my mains are assassins. I enjoy playing them an it takes quite a bit of skill an precision plus strategy to excel as them. An I am hating on the bad feed back you get from using one of them, so much negativity. Though I try to make them eat their words. An most of the haters use characters like Tryn, Renekton, Teemo, Yi etc.. I find it appalling. An I also agree that the level of gamers has decreased considerably. Appalling grammar, manners, an they have no real idea how to think ahead or play as a team. I can not count the amount of games I have lost because of horrible team mates that refuse to help out or are counter productive.

Assassin For Life. <3

Unsimplify

11-13-2012

Um... is it me, or is Zed already available? His bundle is available in the store, along with the new Lulu and Darius skin, too....