New season 3 jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnholyDuranin

02-19-2013

i gave Jungle Akali a Try, and it actually worked well and just need a strong leash with Defense masteries and flat AP runes, amazing level 6 ganks and at 4 you grab shroud and can slow in a lane [assuming they are over extended] and easily put the enemies to misery

YoungGoN4v5

02-19-2013

IT is common knowledge among plat/diamonds (this is from my experience in tournament play, not necessarily soloque scrubs) that Vi, Hecarim, Xin, and J4 are the strongest jungles currently

Lstrike

02-19-2013

I feel that Season 3 jungle is worse than S2 just because it cuts a lot of early gank potential for junglers...
we hardly ever see invades because of explorers ward and level 2 ganks are thing of a past because laners can afford to go ward/potions because junglers cant buy boots anyway...

Ytry17

02-19-2013

I can say that fiddlesticks is defiantly coming back as jungle i played a game with him as jungle not to long a go and his sustain allows him so stay in the jungle for an unbelievably long time. His ganks are also really effective because if you can cut out the persons escape and put them in between you and your teammate your combo of fear,silence and then drain plus your teammate attacking kills the person so quick.

Zingmaster

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytry17 View Post
I can say that fiddlesticks is defiantly coming back as jungle
why is fiddle defiant?

I would say that he is definitely coming back as jungle, but I'm not sure that he's doing so by shaking his fist at the heavens

XxxKarma

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerchamp View Post
i dont think warwicks lifesteal at early levels are as strong as you think they are. i think the new jungle will be about sustain and armor.
WW doesnt have technical life steal he has heal on attack. His auto attacks can deal 500 damage but he doesnt heal for that or any % of that meaning its not life steal. He does stacking magic damage (that does full damage to jungle creeps since they dont have MR) and that extra magic damage heals. As well as his Q does damage and returns a % of that to him but that is concidered a technical Spell Vamp and not Life Steal. "Life Steal" is based on physical auto attack damage but he is correct because level 1 heals for 3 then 6 then caps at 9 life per attack and with the standard jungle build for him he has vastly superior sustain and early jungle damage. That's 9 extra damage per attack and 9 hp per attack. thats not a little bit at level 1... its a lot. Irelia's heal only does 13 PERIOD per attack at the highest level of Hiten (that can double for a few seconds and deal true damage which is = to the magic damage WW deals to Jungle creeps)

Trust me he was correct and yes WW does still own in the jungle.

To adjsut the second part of your statement if you didnt read what you just said SUSTAIN = Life regen/life steal/healing AKA WW's passive (and his Q)

Maybe you were a little buzzed or something when you replied to his message or something i dont know exactly but WW is just as strong as he was before if not stronger since now he self sustains better than most other junglers (as well as soloing with his passive)

I forgive your confusion