When is it tme for solo quE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorpedo77

11-12-2012

I have been playing for about 4 months and want to try some solo que. I don't want to bring a team down so what is a good indication of whern i should try. I do fine in regulars and watch tons of streams to learn strats and play styles.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-12-2012

You should be fine, you'll need the experience if you want to take this game at all seriously. Be prepared to take the good with the bad though.

Ecclesian

11-12-2012

You need a full runes page, lv 30, and a few champs you can pick from as to pick the best one for your team composition.

Trust me, you don't want to ever have to experience elo hell...

jloysnenph

11-12-2012

Oh hey its you~

CowMeat

11-12-2012

Two champions for each role.

Five rune pages.

Skill with ten champions.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-12-2012

you need to lose your fear. that is the only thing stopping you. just go in, and don't worry if you lose, no matter how good you get you will face people of similar skill or elo, and thus have about even chances each game.

even with top teams, facing top teams, the odds are 50:50. or bad teams facing bad teams 50:50. In normals you can't see your elo so you could be a player, and its all good. people won't harass you about your elo.

Nidilen

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpedo77 View Post
I have been playing for about 4 months and want to try some solo que. I don't want to bring a team down so what is a good indication of whern i should try. I do fine in regulars and watch tons of streams to learn strats and play styles.
Hey Thor!

The best way to know your ready for ranked is when you believe that you can play 1-3 champions in each role decently. This is just a rule I made for myself when season 2 started. But another thing that I would suggest is making sure that you have the right attitude going into it!

The main thing that makes or breaks a ranked game is the intense feeling of the game which makes players start to get perhaps a bit grumpy. So the best way to prepare yourself is to be positive when teamates make mistakes and when you make mistakes!

If someone starts yelling at you, dont continue the hate fest! XD

If you want to talk more about this add me in game!

Happy Summoning!

~Nidilen