Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would this team work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

11-12-2012

never had it but have wanted to try it its a team without mana so basically
Riven top
Katarina mid
Shyvana jungle
tryndamere bot
mordekeiser support
(okay so theirs no support champs that dont use mana but since no-one on your team would have to recall because of mana would it work out at alll)

Kensai07

11-12-2012

Biggest issue will be a Morde lacking farm as well as a Tryn getting pushed out of lane via ranged harass. I have taken 2 melee bot (not by choice, our setup was pretty sub par and wasn't noticed until a bit late) against a Cait, and we really couldn't do anything against the long range harass without eating to much damage.

Not saying it wouldn't work but you are putting a melee that needs huge farm, with a support that at least needs some farm against a competent bot you will run into a lot of issues. I really think if you were to take lolkarma bot you would be in a lot better shape as she is melee support oriented, although she needs some farm as well.

buneter

11-12-2012

Quote:
Kensai07:
Biggest issue will be a Morde lacking farm as well as a Tryn getting pushed out of lane via ranged harass. I have taken 2 melee bot (not by choice, our setup was pretty sub par and wasn't noticed until a bit late) against a Cait, and we really couldn't do anything against the long range harass without eating to much damage.

Not saying it wouldn't work but you are putting a melee that needs huge farm, with a support that at least needs some farm against a competent bot you will run into a lot of issues. I really think if you were to take lolkarma bot you would be in a lot better shape as she is melee support oriented, although she needs some farm as well.

yea I noticed at the end that mordekeiser would not be good support its more about the no mana guys I just said mord since he was the first guy i thought of that didnt have mana