Why not have both Twisted Treelines?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkFall367

11-12-2012

I have seen hate and nonhate comments about the new Twisted treeline. I have seen complete rage at the thought of losing our own beloved twisted treeline, to this new one. I do like the new twisted Treeline, and a summoner by the name of Acrid56 had a fantastic idea, why not have both twisted treelines, and make the old one 4v4. Now My idea was similar, but not the same. I believe that there should be both tiwsted treelines should be included, because honestly, what bad could come out of that?

>>>>>Another Though<<<<

Why not have a week or so when all skins comeback, I guarentee you'll have me as a buyer and tons more.

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

because most people wouldnt play the new one, and then riot would have wasted their time and they are not gonna let that hapend.

CallMeCrazySam

11-12-2012

Divides the community between the two maps. Say 50% like and 50% dislike the new TT. The queue times will be twice as long. There will be more tanked queues, etc. The maps are too similar to have them coexist.

Thomas Third

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrazySam View Post
Divides the community between the two maps. Say 50% like and 50% dislike the new TT. The queue times will be twice as long. There will be more tanked queues, etc. The maps are too similar to have them coexist.
I think that I, and a lot of more people, woudnt mind to wait for paying the old and loved TT, i really miss it much, i dont desagree with the new one, but i liked more the old one.

bossk1091

11-13-2012

because most people wouldnt play the new one, and then riot would have wasted their time and they are not gonna let that hapend. - Lisztomaniac

By your line of thinking, Riot already wasted their time creating the old Twisted Treeline.