Tweaks to singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Labomba

11-23-2009

Goo is fine. Very strong in team battles. Doesn't need to deal damage when you can slow multiple players. Also, it has a pretty decent range.

I think psn trail works fine as is. Move around if you want to psn someone. Singe is all about positioning, and should be so even for toe-to-toe bashings.

Cataphract

11-23-2009

I think flashing to escape fling damage is ok. Adds depth to the game.

Yi's immunity to poison trail needs to be fixed though.

Scrubs403

11-23-2009

I don't know what game you've been playing but Singe has wrecked every game I've ever seen him in.

He's far too difficult to kill. All he does is pop that speed potion, throw some glue down and it's gg.

Purutzil

11-23-2009

Singed needs a nerf... mainly in his 'tank' status. Hes much more of a damage dealer and harrasser then a tank. He should be more squishy really since he does great damage and is difficult enough to kill as it is. If his ability to eat damage is nerfed I can see him then getting a small (yes small) buff to his damage in exchange. Right now though I find him to be rather cheap and annoying.

GNOY

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by reposado View Post
Singed needs some solid nerfs not buffs.

A well played Singed can tank like a beast AND carry the team.
Like many other tanks. qft plz

GNOY

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purutzil View Post
Singed needs a nerf... mainly in his 'tank' status. Hes much more of a damage dealer and harrasser then a tank. He should be more squishy really since he does great damage and is difficult enough to kill as it is. If his ability to eat damage is nerfed I can see him then getting a small (yes small) buff to his damage in exchange. Right now though I find him to be rather cheap and annoying.
If you focus tank during battle - its not Singed's problem, really.