Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot Can I please view my cases that my account was suspended for? :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunnyshmoo

11-12-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:

Guess that proves even further it is necessary to show warnings when you log in the client, so you won't miss it even if you have a problem with your email.

That actually is a great idea btw. That might have helped.

Bunnyshmoo

11-13-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5916102/#nogo

well i finally got to look it over. Unfortunately I didn't learn much from it.

1st game was a very 1 sided game, there's nothing wrong with surrendering when you are losing by a lot...

2nd game the "afk (insert game name here)" were jokes. the first time i said it was because we just lost a team fight where all 3 of the enemies got away with under 10 hp and me and my allies barely died. It was SO unfortunate that it was actually funny. Everyone in that game saw how unbelievably close that fight was and how unfortunate it was that we died from wraiths agroing us from the fight. So everyone in that game new I was joking. I see how it looks bad in tribunal but proof there is that i wasn't reported for saying afk, what I was reported for was saying "go suck a d***" which is a complete lie. I don't know why someone would lie about that but I most certainly remember saying "bg if eve didn't quit we probably would have won" which was obvious to both teams at the time. I did not say what that player accused me of saying.

3rd game is the only one I could see me getting punished for.. but I remember these 2 players and they were either on skype and refusing to communicate with me or they just plain refused to not communicate. Their WW was the only one doing damage on their team and we could have easily won if we focused him. I pinged ww everytime a fight was about to break out and they were clearly not doing so on purpose. They were running right past ww and chasing rengar and zilean across the map while getting demolished by ww. They were trolling me way before i even started raging. I admit I shouldn't have raged, but honestly they were being ****** bags and trolling me.

In games 2 and 3, OTHER players should have been reported not me.

In Short:
I believe in all honesty that I shouldn't have been suspended. (suspension is over now anyways)
game 1 was a fair surrender
game 2 we lost because of a leaver
games 3 we lost because the other 2 players were trolling me, and even if they weren't trolling on purpose, they were still not communicating with me or each other on purpose.

I can't believe I was reported for games 1 and 2 when OTHER players were supposed to be reported.

SgtSarros

11-13-2012

Game 1: Nothing I see is wrong

Game 2: Constantly saying you're going to go afk gives the impression you don't care about the game you're in. I wouldn't punish for that myself, but I know others might.

Game 3:

Udyr [00:18:00] will u quit feeding ww
Udyr [00:20:42] noobs
Udyr [00:20:46] i siad focus ww
Udyr [00:21:05] we lose cuz u feed and dont listen
Udyr [00:22:55] noobs
Udyr [00:23:02] u focused rengar again
Udyr [00:23:08] baddies
Udyr [00:26:07] im reporting both of you
Udyr [00:26:17] unskille dplayers nad refusing to listen
Udyr [00:26:30] everysingle time u focus rengar pr zil and u wont focus ww liek i said
Udyr [00:26:37] its too late for come back now
Udyr [00:26:39] far too late
Udyr [00:27:28] noob

This kind of criticism does not help at all. You are ripping into your team because they are not doing as you ask.

Udyr [All] [00:27:50] bg
Udyr [All] [00:27:52] Noob team

You were not a stellar player this game as well. In fact, Kassadin looks to be the best player on the team from the final score. Wether or not you feel they are unskilled does not give you the right to treat them as you did.

Overall: Since you only need to be breaking the summoner's code in at least one of the games in your casefile, I would have picked Punish in this case, i'm afraid.

As for your concern that other people should have been reported, if you or others sent in reports on example that evelynn that may have left the game, chances are they have been reviewed by the Tribunal if their actions were reported regularly as well.

Their actions however are not up for discussion here. Actions that break the rules do not give you the okay to break the rules as well.

Lastly: If you are not guilty for the reason given, but you have still broken the summoner's code, we are still supposed to hit punish. Just like if the police pull you over because they think you're drunk, find a body in your trunk, you can be charged with murder... if someone for example reports someone for a bad name, but they have been vulgar and hateful to their team the whole time, we are to click punish.

Bunnyshmoo

11-13-2012

Quote:
SgtSarros:
Game 1: Nothing I see is wrong

Game 2: Constantly saying you're going to go afk gives the impression you don't care about the game you're in. I wouldn't punish for that myself, but I know others might.

Game 3:

Udyr [00:18:00] will u quit feeding ww
Udyr [00:20:42] noobs
Udyr [00:20:46] i siad focus ww
Udyr [00:21:05] we lose cuz u feed and dont listen
Udyr [00:22:55] noobs
Udyr [00:23:02] u focused rengar again
Udyr [00:23:08] baddies
Udyr [00:26:07] im reporting both of you
Udyr [00:26:17] unskille dplayers nad refusing to listen
Udyr [00:26:30] everysingle time u focus rengar pr zil and u wont focus ww liek i said
Udyr [00:26:37] its too late for come back now
Udyr [00:26:39] far too late
Udyr [00:27:28] noob

This kind of criticism does not help at all. You are ripping into your team because they are not doing as you ask.

Udyr [All] [00:27:50] bg
Udyr [All] [00:27:52] Noob team

You were not a stellar player this game as well. In fact, Kassadin looks to be the best player on the team from the final score. Wether or not you feel they are unskilled does not give you the right to treat them as you did.

Overall: Since you only need to be breaking the summoner's code in at least one of the games in your casefile, I would have picked Punish in this case, i'm afraid.

As for your concern that other people should have been reported, if you or others sent in reports on example that evelynn that may have left the game, chances are they have been reviewed by the Tribunal if their actions were reported regularly as well.

Their actions however are not up for discussion here. Actions that break the rules do not give you the okay to break the rules as well.

Lastly: If you are not guilty for the reason given, but you have still broken the summoner's code, we are still supposed to hit punish. Just like if the police pull you over because they think you're drunk, find a body in your trunk, you can be charged with murder... if someone for example reports someone for a bad name, but they have been vulgar and hateful to their team the whole time, we are to click punish.

I've said this before, I understand that raging was the reason I was suspended (and rightfully so) even though it wasn't that bad of a rage AND it shows that I waited a long time of them trolling me to rage.
But I still wouldn't take back what I said. Those players were trolling me on purpose and I'm almost positive they were friends on voice chat with each other. Total ****** bags and its sad that I was reported while they were making a joke of me.
Even though I wouldn't take back what I said, I regret saying it in chat and most certainly am not going to again.

...Reminds me of kindergarten when the bully was doing something bad then throws evidence in my hands when the teacher walks by. And the bully goes on unscathed. One of the most infuriating things one can go through...

SIDE NOTE: Too complicated to explain in detail, but if you saw the actual game, you'd see the scores are not reflecting correctly. I had a bad score because they were baiting me into fights and then running off chasing. Kasssadin only got kills because he was the one that got a kill after a chase a couple times, and he got a triple from Vilemaw killing the enemy team, he only rift walked past them to troll while they were doing Vilemaw.
Another thing that just helps them out, makes me look bad on the tribunal...

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Bunnyshmoo:
...Reminds me of kindergarten when the bully was doing something bad then throws evidence in my hands when the teacher walks by. And the bully goes on unscathed. One of the most infuriating things one can go through...

I'm afraid that's the case far too often in life. Look at professional sports: How often is it that the ref will call a penalty for the retaliation after missing the original offense?

All you can do is bite your tongue, report at the end of the game, and take comfort from the knowledge that they'll wind up in the Tribunal.

Bunnyshmoo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Ofermod:
I'm afraid that's the case far too often in life. Look at professional sports: How often is it that the ref will call a penalty for the retaliation after missing the original offense?

All you can do is bite your tongue, report at the end of the game, and take comfort from the knowledge that they'll wind up in the Tribunal.

Yeah. Im not going to be suspended again. I know the trick and trade now...

SgtSarros

11-13-2012

Quote:
Bunnyshmoo:

Just going to say this. You have no idea wether or not the 'bully' was punished as well. Chances are he has been.