Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot Can I please view my cases that my account was suspended for? :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunnyshmoo

11-12-2012

Good Evening Riot Staff!

From what I gathered with my 30 second Google research, It seems I should have gotten an email with a link to a page that I could view the Tribunal cases that caused my account suspension. Also I read that these emails are currently backed up and that I could perhaps ask in this forum to receive my card in the email.

Could I please have this card emailed to me? I'd like to see exactly what suspended me so I know what to work on behavior wise.

Please and Thank You! ^^
Bunnyshmoo

Kinvaras666

11-12-2012

if you didn't receive your card, ask it for the support

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new

be sure your account is using a valid email though

SoresuMakashi

11-12-2012

You should have automatically been sent the reform card when you were suspended. Check the email associated with your account, including the spam folders. If it is not there, you should request your reform card via Player Support with a ticket.

Other possible reasons for not having received a reform card include being banned outside of the Tribunal (e.g. Leaverbuster or Riot manual audit)

Bunnyshmoo

11-12-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
if you didn't receive your card, ask it for the support

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new

be sure your account is using a valid email though

Thank You!

Bunnyshmoo

11-12-2012

Quote:
SoresuMakashi:
You should have automatically been sent the reform card when you were suspended. Check the email associated with your account, including the spam folders. If it is not there, you should request your reform card via Player Support with a ticket.

Other possible reasons for not having received a reform card include being banned outside of the Tribunal (e.g. Leaverbuster or Riot manual audit)

Thank you very much for the time to help!

SgtSarros

11-12-2012

This thread looks solved already, but i'm just popping in here to hug bunnyshmoo because even if they are supposedly a toxic player that has gotten a suspension they appear to be looking for ways to get it resolved and potentially be a better player in the future. It put a smile on my face after so many of the other threads today.

Bunnyshmoo

11-12-2012

Quote:
SgtSarros:
This thread looks solved already, but i'm just popping in here to hug bunnyshmoo because even if they are supposedly a toxic player that has gotten a suspension they appear to be looking for ways to get it resolved and potentially be a better player in the future. It put a smile on my face after so many of the other threads today.

The suspension was a good wake up call. I needed something to slap me in the face and tell me to not get so angry at "bad teammates" and maybe admit I could have played better. I feel after this suspension is over I'm going to be a much better player in terms of both behavior and skill.

Tswizzle SF

11-12-2012

It's refreshing to see people like you who take the ban seriously and want to improve. Kudos, man.

Kinvaras666

11-12-2012

Quote:
Bunnyshmoo:
The suspension was a good wake up call. I needed something to slap me in the face and tell me to not get so angry at "bad teammates" and maybe admit I could have played better. I feel after this suspension is over I'm going to be a much better player in terms of both behavior and skill.

You know what is sad?

You probably didn't needed to get suspended at all.

You probably got a warning from the tribunal before, but you missed it because of your email or something, the same way you are missing the reform card now.

Such a shame that because of a problem with your email you miss a warning that could have taught you well enough to avoid an actual suspension.

Guess that proves even further it is necessary to show warnings when you log in the client, so you won't miss it even if you have a problem with your email.

And again, remember to keep always a valid email on your account and check spam folders.

Bunnyshmoo

11-12-2012

Thanks for all the support everyone
Happy Summoning!