Do You Think There Is A Possibility ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light LaserTower

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post
Ok, I was pretty much joking but I bet you I could destroy 4 people on this forum at one time.

You could pick the 4. Anyone.

Just because the four people are adults doesn't all of the sudden turn them physically superior or even physically compitent.
I'd like to fight you. Not in a "I hate you so I want to KO" you kind of way, in a "I wonder how much bite there is to the bark" kind of way.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
I'd like to fight you. Not in a "I hate you so I want to KO" you kind of way, in a "I wonder how much bite there is to the bark" kind of way.
You'll get Oomaplata'd.

For example, you see Fuji, Yummy, JtF, and Semp raping UrsaMinor.

You wouldn't see those 4 and feel confident you could run over them?

Sure you may get hit, maybe by some crazy chance lose, but you couldn't look at them and say one against four is impossible.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

hey!

i know how to fight, maybe not gold standard wrestling like you, but all through high school i was doing Brazilian jujitsu, two tournaments a year >:c

My Face Is OP

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
hey!

i know how to fight, maybe not gold standard wrestling like you, but all through high school i was doing Brazilian jujitsu, two tournaments a year >:c
Hope your guard is good because you'd get Oomaplata'd

Also BJJ does nothing to prevent you from getting punched standing.

TheTinyTinyHippo

11-13-2012

fite me irl scrubs

ChoppazAndDakka

My Face Is OP

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppazAndDakka View Post
That movie is for gays. All the actors in it were gay. I don't watch it

Me "IRL":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWzb_YelxgY

Semper Damnatus

11-13-2012

Oomaplata is hard to counter, if someone does it perfectly your kinda finished, unless he makes a mistake by randomly reaching for the guys legs while doing the oomaplata, were the guy who was being oomaplata'd can grab the guys arm, reversal, and hes got your arm and your back.

done well, its hard to counter, you can try a lift reversal, but the guy can shift and lock your arms further and then have you in some sort of reverse arm bar.

Light LaserTower

11-13-2012

Despite what the Karate teachers teach the 9 yr olds, strength matters a lot. No 9 yr old is putting a 20 yr old in an arm bar.

My Face Is OP

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
Despite what the Karate teachers teach the 9 yr olds, strength matters a lot. No 9 yr old is putting a 20 yr old in an arm bar.
I don't think Semp or anyone I mentioned is 9.

But really there would be no armbars. You're right, I'm way too strong. I could just posture up in his gaurd and reign down punches at will. BJJ doesn't have real world fighting use.

Also I like how no one except for Semp mildly disputed that taking on those four would be impossible.

Numbers don't mean a thing when they barely combine in to one person.