Do You Think There Is A Possibility ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
Im kinda waiting for some guy or woman to jump infront of the subway train, and while everyone screams and runs, i'll just stay there, and watch as the person mangled body is twisted under the cart.
Because you pushed them, right?

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
Im kinda waiting for some guy or woman to jump infront of the subway train, and while everyone screams and runs, i'll just stay there, and watch as the person mangled body is twisted under the cart.
Oh oh oh, Felicia Garcia!

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

death at first hand is the last thing i have yet to experiences, besides my own death.

SummerDaze

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Wow what a vag.

I've been in about 30 (ish) fist fights in my life... and lost almost all of them, lol.

INB4 Someone claims he's fight over 9000 times and won all of them.
Fighting is a pretty worthless thing. Win or lose you end up looking like you smashed your face into a wall and for what? Self gratification for your manlihood? Lol fighting is a waste of time

My Face Is OP

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerDaze View Post
Fighting is a pretty worthless thing. Win or lose you end up looking like you smashed your face into a wall and for what? Self gratification for your manlihood? Lol fighting is a waste of time
I'd rather get destroyed by someone over and over than have someone push their weight around on me and fold over.

I have too much self respect.

SummerDaze

11-12-2012

Back onto topic. Ive thought about the perfect murder what i would do etc. But to execute the plan i dont think i could do it. Blood scares me haha. Especially once u get into chopping and what not

Coedeed

11-13-2012

I wonder what it's like to end a life. On purpose, no ***** accident sht.

Elan Tedronai

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
I wonder what it's like to end a life. On purpose, no ***** accident sht.
Meet me in a dark alley in Erie tomorrow and I'll do it and then tell you what it feels like.

tempnameA461

11-13-2012

As long as I avoid the police... no.

Light LaserTower

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerDaze View Post
What if you and your three buddies fight off 4 dudes beating some random dude at a bus stop that is in the fetal position?

Fighting is a waste of time if it would save a life?