Do You Think There Is A Possibility ...

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
Still always a possibility.
Do share..
What's the scenario you see yourself killing someone.. ?

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I'd shoot the cop that enters my residence unannounced.

Kohana Sushi

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Do share..
What's the scenario you see yourself killing someone.. ?
I don't really see it, but that doesn't mean it's not a possibility.

Mere Intricacy

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
I don't really see it, but that doesn't mean it's not a possibility.
What would make you kill?

My Face Is OP

11-12-2012

I can think of quite a few reasons to shoot people from complete strangers to my own loved ones.

I don't know the statistics of those things happening so I can't say how likely it is.

For example, if my wife was being raped in front of me, I would shoot her so she doesn't have to live with that pain, my kids or anyone who had to witness it and then his entire family, and then finally him. Thats quite a few people in just one small scenario.

I can think of many situations where shooting someone is justified and the right thing to do.

poe tay toes

11-12-2012

yeah, i can see plenty of scenarios where it happens. hopefully (and probably) none of them will occur.

poe tay toes

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post
I can think of quite a few reasons to shoot people from complete strangers to my own loved ones.

I don't know the statistics of those things happening so I can't say how likely it is.

For example, if my wife was being raped in front of me, I would shoot her so she doesn't have to live with that pain, my kids or anyone who had to witness it and then his entire family, and then finally him. Thats quite a few people in just one small scenario.

I can think of many situations where shooting someone is justified and the right thing to do.
what even the ****?

Mere Intricacy

11-12-2012

There's a new reason to call consensual *** on a rape.

MasterfulWizard

11-12-2012

I hate the idea of ending someone's life, but, if my life was in danger I'd eliminate the threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
I'd shoot the cop that enters my residence unannounced.
that is not a good idea, it's still manslaughter and you would possibly have to deal with his/her friends looking for revenge.

Fujiou

11-12-2012

I would only kill someone if the need arose. To kill in anger is wrong.

I would not hesitate to kill to protect my own life or that of someone I care about, but in most cases I think it would suffice to subdue someone.

123456 ... 8