Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Re: Rynaje, the dual dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapsdivine

11-28-2012

I can do some rough art that might become splash, what is this champs overall appearance?

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-28-2012

American style dragon would be the general layout. If you read the story (thinking of changing it a bit) she's half black half white splitting down the middle though I'm thinking it should be a bit different. She does have a small scar on her chest and amethyst eyes. This is a very bad description but I'm on the low side of enthusiastic ideas at the moment.

Crapsdivine

11-28-2012

Quote:
Hephaestus2:
American style dragon would be the general layout. If you read the story (thinking of changing it a bit) she's half black half white splitting down the middle though I'm thinking it should be a bit different. She does have a small scar on her chest and amethyst eyes. This is a very bad description but I'm on the low side of enthusiastic ideas at the moment.

I will draw a non-color doodle,
I will do a quadrupedal standard american winged dragon with 2 heads, with half colors. If you like it, I can clean the doodle up and digitalize it(the digitalizing part will take time and is a maybe).
Do you want me to make one head distinctively feminine or both "naturally reptilian"

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-29-2012

I actually didn't mean two heads by splitting down the middle just one though I won't mind two if you've already started and a distinctively female one is fine.

Crapsdivine

12-01-2012

Quote:
Hephaestus2:
bump

Im gonna be delayed for a bit

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

12-02-2012

it's fine

Dragon of Souls

12-08-2012

I like it, and it seems you know some stuff about all the ranges, cooldowns, and stats. I don't know much about it but I just made a champ concept and maybe there could a be a little combining or stuff like that >.> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2882966

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

12-13-2012

definitely a champ to check out. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ampion+concept (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2891416&highlight=champion+concept)

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

05-17-2013

bmp

SilentSounds

05-17-2013

Passive cooldown is really low.