Re: Rynaje, the dual dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapsdivine

11-28-2012

I can do some rough art that might become splash, what is this champs overall appearance?

Hephaestus2

11-28-2012

American style dragon would be the general layout. If you read the story (thinking of changing it a bit) she's half black half white splitting down the middle though I'm thinking it should be a bit different. She does have a small scar on her chest and amethyst eyes. This is a very bad description but I'm on the low side of enthusiastic ideas at the moment.

Crapsdivine

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestus2 View Post
American style dragon would be the general layout. If you read the story (thinking of changing it a bit) she's half black half white splitting down the middle though I'm thinking it should be a bit different. She does have a small scar on her chest and amethyst eyes. This is a very bad description but I'm on the low side of enthusiastic ideas at the moment.
I will draw a non-color doodle,
I will do a quadrupedal standard american winged dragon with 2 heads, with half colors. If you like it, I can clean the doodle up and digitalize it(the digitalizing part will take time and is a maybe).
Do you want me to make one head distinctively feminine or both "naturally reptilian"

Hephaestus2

11-29-2012

I actually didn't mean two heads by splitting down the middle just one though I won't mind two if you've already started and a distinctively female one is fine.

Crapsdivine

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestus2 View Post
bump
Im gonna be delayed for a bit

Hephaestus2

12-02-2012

it's fine

Dragon of Souls

12-08-2012

I like it, and it seems you know some stuff about all the ranges, cooldowns, and stats. I don't know much about it but I just made a champ concept and maybe there could a be a little combining or stuff like that >.> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2882966

Hephaestus2

12-13-2012

definitely a champ to check out. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ampion+concept

Hephaestus2

05-17-2013

bmp

SilentSounds

05-17-2013

Passive cooldown is really low.