Re: Rynaje, the dual dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Rynaje's (Pronounced re-na-hey) auto is a small ranged fireball. Roles: Ranged, Mage.

Passive Lakura's Protection: If Rynaje should drop below 25% health she than gains a shield = to 25% of her max health for 4 seconds. 180 second cooldown.

Q Fire's path: Rynaje shoots a line of flame that lasts 3 seconds dealing 20/50/80/110/140(+.75 of her ap) magic damage, half damage to minions it passes through, The first enemy champion hit will be trailed by fire for 4 seconds dealing 10/20/30/40/50(.25) damage to that champion and half damage to any within the trail. 10 second cooldown. Mana cost: 80. Range: 1100 from you.

W Remembered Rage: Rynaje roars her rage in a cone stunning for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and dealing 30/65/100/135/170(.55) magic damage. 14 second cooldown. Mana cost: 70. Range: 600. Cone width: 55 degrees

E Sky Barrage: Rynaje lifts into the air and launches 3 firballs in chosen locations in a circle, with a delay between each of 1 second dealing 30/70/110/140/190(+.6 of her ap) magic damage per hit. 12 second cooldown. Champions hit take half damage from additional. If activated again she returns to the ground gaining a -2 second to her cooldown for each fireball not used. 100 mana cost. Range: 800 radius. Blast Radius: 250

R Lakura's revenge: Rynaje channels for 2 second and teleports both her and a spirit dragon to chosen locations. You choose first her teleport location than Lakura's. Lakura has stats equal to 75% of Rynaje's. Use alt to move him and when an ability is activated he will also use that ability aiming where your mouse is from his location (similar to Zed's shadows). It lasts 10/15/20 seconds with a 110/100/90 second cooldown. They can be placed at a range of 700/1000/1300 in any direction. Mana Cost:150/170/200

Lore: Rynaje and her mate Lakura lived in peace with the other dragons but when one day she and Lakura went out to hunt for food for her young one, Lakura was killed by dragon hunters. In a fury she reigned doom upon the men as they tried to flee. When finally she gained her senses she flew back to Lakura as he took his last breath, In a desperate chance to save him she used a spell she learned from a hermit that allowed her to take a soul and hold it. When she did so she lost her grip and it slipped into her left arm and spread through her body turning it half white and though worried at what might happen and grieved at his death, she felt a calmness that came and could feel his presence. Her return was even less happy for the dragon's shunned her for the use of such magics and the impurities of her soul and chased her from her home and taking her young one away. Though she tried to live outside her home she was too close to civilization and was often chased away. Often she would think of her little one and hoping he was happy. Eventually she was approached by a summoner and was offered safety as long as she answered their summons. She agreed finally glad to have a permanent home. After the summoner left she took to the air, happier than she had been in ages, and soared to her new home, the League of Legends.

"Let the Fields of Justice feel the heat from my flames and the feel of my claws so it may never forget that it is my home" Rynaje

Base Stats:

Health: 380(+70) Health Regen: 4.5(+.6)

Mana: 260(+50) Mana Regen: 6(+.7)

Attack Damage: 45(+3.5) Attack Speed: 0.64(+1.75%)

Armor: 13(+4.5) Magic Resistance: 30

Range: 600 Movement speed: 300

Recommended build: (Not necessarily in this order)
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Rod of Ages
Rylais crystal scepter
Rabadon's Deathcap
Soul shroud
Will of the Ancients

Thinking of doing some changes but for now I'll just leave it.

BobXSagget

11-20-2012

I made a character just like this except it was a She and She was master yi's brother and she hated him..

ValorAndGlory

11-20-2012

I like it but it could still use some work, I think some of the numbers should be tweaked but that is just me, also I would like a good description of the champion I couldn't tell that it was a dragon until I read the lore, just thought it was a badass mage or something.

Please look and comment on my champion concept, Iru-Jon here is a link for peps to use.

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValorAndGlory View Post
I like it but it could still use some work, I think some of the numbers should be tweaked but that is just me, also I would like a good description of the champion I couldn't tell that it was a dragon until I read the lore, just thought it was a badass mage or something.

Please look and comment on my champion concept, Iru-Jon here is a link for peps to use.
Thanks for the comment, I'll take a look. I might put something in to make her appearance more specific maybe and as for the numbers you'll have to be specific.

ValorAndGlory

11-23-2012

Sorry about my hasty post last time.

Some of the numbers that need to be tweaked, or at least I think they do.

Her basic attack range - 625 is huge, Annie only has 600 herself and the only other champions who can out range that have passives, like Tristana's "Draw A Bead", or have activated abilities, Kog'Maw and his "Bio-Arcane Barrage" come to mind. I understand that you are trying to convey your champion's size with her range but maybe just give her 600 attack range and give a small size increase to her abilities where applicable.

Q Fire's path: your numbers are a little weak in comparison to other dps effects and you don't have a cast time so that begs the question of if she can use it on the move like Shyvanna's "Burnout", or is it like Viktor and his "Death Ray" where she stops and fires the line and then can move only after it is cast, because 1100 unit line is a little long for a quick burst and would need something like a 1 sec long channel, that or you could get around it by saying something like she causes fire to erupt out of the ground, the fire burns for some flat rate or growing rate that starts out small and gets big, and the first enemy champion hit is ignited and leaves a trail of fire that damages that champion and others for set amount by half.

W Remembered Rage: Ok this one was pretty good the only thing I can say is this, the magic damage is a little weak, take Cho'Gath and his Feral Scream: (Silences enemies in a cone for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 second(s) and deals 75/125/175/225/275 (+0.7) magic damage), Now I am not saying give her cone the same stats but unless, stun being a better utility effect then silence in most cases, but just up the numbers a bit maybe go from 10/20/30/40/50/ to something like 55/90/125/150/185 (+0.75) as magic damage, and you don't need to use my numbers feel free to make your own.

E Sky Barrage: Only two things to say, I WANT THIS!, make it a little stronger.

R Lakura's revenge: Kind like above, I want, but would be better with a growing range like Twisted Fate's ultimate is or Pantheon, not the same distance but something that would grow from 700 up to maybe 2500, again please feel free to make up your own numbers, but other then that it looks good.

Now I am not the end all be all of champion design suggestions so if you feel so inclined to I won't be offended if you completely disregard my post here and just stick with what you got. Also, again sorry about my lack luster post before I just hadn't the time to go into detail as I do now, I hope this helps.

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValorAndGlory View Post
Sorry about my hasty post last time.

Some of the numbers that need to be tweaked, or at least I think they do.

Her basic attack range - 625 is huge, Annie only has 600 herself and the only other champions who can out range that have passives, like Tristana's "Draw A Bead", or have activated abilities, Kog'Maw and his "Bio-Arcane Barrage" come to mind. I understand that you are trying to convey your champion's size with her range but maybe just give her 600 attack range and give a small size increase to her abilities where applicable.

Q Fire's path: your numbers are a little weak in comparison to other dps effects and you don't have a cast time so that begs the question of if she can use it on the move like Shyvanna's "Burnout", or is it like Viktor and his "Death Ray" where she stops and fires the line and then can move only after it is cast, because 1100 unit line is a little long for a quick burst and would need something like a 1 sec long channel, that or you could get around it by saying something like she causes fire to erupt out of the ground, the fire burns for some flat rate or growing rate that starts out small and gets big, and the first enemy champion hit is ignited and leaves a trail of fire that damages that champion and others for set amount by half.

W Remembered Rage: Ok this one was pretty good the only thing I can say is this, the magic damage is a little weak, take Cho'Gath and his Feral Scream: (Silences enemies in a cone for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 second(s) and deals 75/125/175/225/275 (+0.7) magic damage), Now I am not saying give her cone the same stats but unless, stun being a better utility effect then silence in most cases, but just up the numbers a bit maybe go from 10/20/30/40/50/ to something like 55/90/125/150/185 (+0.75) as magic damage, and you don't need to use my numbers feel free to make your own.

E Sky Barrage: Only two things to say, I WANT THIS!, make it a little stronger.

R Lakura's revenge: Kind like above, I want, but would be better with a growing range like Twisted Fate's ultimate is or Pantheon, not the same distance but something that would grow from 700 up to maybe 2500, again please feel free to make up your own numbers, but other then that it looks good.

Now I am not the end all be all of champion design suggestions so if you feel so inclined to I won't be offended if you completely disregard my post here and just stick with what you got. Also, again sorry about my lack luster post before I just hadn't the time to go into detail as I do now, I hope this helps.
This actually helps a bit though I won't use all of it. the range I guess could be decreased a bit and her q is like nocturns thing he throws out (can't remember the name) cept it only sticks to one champion and only last 3 seconds not counting the champ hit time. Her w i didn't want to make too powerful that's why it was so low so I'll increase it a bit but not too much. Same with the E and R's range.

Leo Tomita

11-25-2012

Usefull innate for a mage...but it does not scale?

Q good skill...kinda too big but what tha hell....fukit!
W hahhahhahaha weird/awesome skill for a mage! great idea here cooldown a little too fast/small...
E great skill here too...well balanced in my eyes...tricky to land good CD and mechanics!!!
R WTF....i didnt get this skill at all...is just a teleport?...oooooooooooohhhhh yes now i got it...sorry for that i'm reviewing you just like you reviwed me..the way i read i write here....LoL.....
the range is too High ....low the distance for a bit...a almost 2K teleport...can be very frustrating....but TF does almost the same thing...anyways...GREAT SKILL here too....good champ

armor per level...kinda high...

Overall thumbs up!

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
Usefull innate for a mage...but it does not scale?

Q good skill...kinda too big but what tha hell....fukit!
W hahhahhahaha weird/awesome skill for a mage! great idea here cooldown a little too fast/small...
E great skill here too...well balanced in my eyes...tricky to land good CD and mechanics!!!
R WTF....i didnt get this skill at all...is just a teleport?...oooooooooooohhhhh yes now i got it...sorry for that i'm reviewing you just like you reviwed me..the way i read i write here....LoL.....
the range is too High ....low the distance for a bit...a almost 2K teleport...can be very frustrating....but TF does almost the same thing...anyways...GREAT SKILL here too....good champ

armor per level...kinda high...

Overall thumbs up!
This has to be my favorite review to read. I did decrease the ult range a bit cuz I thought it was too big anyways but it generally takes someone elses opinion to figure that out exactly and no the innate doesn't increase cuz I don't want to make it too op. Thanks much for the comment on the E too btw.

Eniolas

11-26-2012

just thought i'd bump. definitely like the champ idea, and would like to see the fight with Shyvana.

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-28-2012

bump 1000 views