Disconnect/ Can't connect to existing game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Socrates

11-16-2012

I just had a game where I disconnected and was unable to reconnect to the game for 5+ minutes despite re opening the client. I'm currently having issues connecting to the PVP.Net chat. Yet my internet connection is fine and my firewalls are turned off. It was temporarily fixed when I switched between the NA and EU servers for a moment. I don't really know what the issue is. However, I'm incredibly frustrated with the fact that I've lost 3 ranked games to DC's (one mine, and two others) all of which have been at least claimed to be on server connection issues. I generally don't complain about such things, but as it is the beginning of season 3 and these are placement matches it matters to me quite a bit more. If these games losses were due to my computer's faults or my inability to play well I wouldn't mind, however this is not the case and I would like some sort of way to avoid this connection issues in the future or a 3-loss wipe or reset or something of the sort. I understand that this is a request that will probably not be answered, but I was annoyed. Anyways, if you need specific computer specs let me know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Socrates

11-16-2012

Strangely enough I am able to connect now, had to delete my network logs. Disappointing.