Suspended for NO reason???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaGuardian

11-15-2012

After the Riot Games fixed the reconnection problem I was so happy! I thought to myself "Yay! I can finally play League now!" So, I played a game and right after my team won, it said i was suspended. I didnt do anything wrong. I didnt talk bad toward anyone on my team or the other team, I was helping everyone out, cheering my team on, and just having fun. Why did I get suspended?

NinjaGuardian

11-15-2012

Also, if it was because I "Left" during a game, I never did leave. It was the reconnection bug that got me. I never was in a game to leave the game. So PLEASE someone help me. I need my LoL account back v.v

BacardiMan

11-15-2012

Well, keep in mind that Suspensions aren't just for one game, but for the amount of times you get negatively judged in the Tribunal. Still, this whole Reconnect thing is getting out of hand.

NinjaGuardian

11-15-2012

Im never mean though! lol Im like the nicest person ever! I even talk to people who dont talk to me, and at the end of the game, if i lose i thank and tell everyone how they did a great job and tried hard. I did call my best friend stupid on there though cause me and him were kidding around so it wasnt him i know that for a fact. I just dont know what the problem is. And yeah it really is getting out of hand. I mean EVERYONE is complaining about it lol its crazy

Malaris

11-16-2012

I just got out of a game and the "Your Summoner has been suspended" Message appeared on my screen. I pride myself in being a civil player most of the time, and I can't help but think that I that this is due to me "leaving" a game I didn't get in to earlier today which caused me not to be able to be play for several hours. Riot I've been playing since Beta, I've spent hundreds of dollars on your game because I freaking love League. Please fix this.

NinjaGuardian

11-16-2012

I really hope they do. Because this really isnt good, ive never done anything wrong on league. This sucks

NinjaGuardian

11-16-2012

Anyonee know anything about this please?

NinjaGuardian

11-16-2012

Im in! Thank you riot!!!!