Change of season?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeroht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

had a single doubt.
I just wanted to know when the season change?
Why can not reimburse items?

Please answer me on this topic, I don't have very good English, I'm from Argentina and I'm new to this forum.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-12-2012

Refunding on champions and skins is broken, should be fixed next patch.

Season 2 ends with the next patch and the pre-season starts, Season 3 begins sometime in/after January.

Patch is coming SOON (tm)

Zeroht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
Refunding on champions and skins is broken, should be fixed next patch.

Season 2 ends with the next patch and the pre-season starts, Season 3 begins sometime in/after January.

Patch is coming SOON (tm)
that is, in the next patch finishes season 2, and starts pre season 3 ,
do not know when you change the elo?

Fs Son0fSilas

11-12-2012

At the end of Season 2 there will be a "Soft" reset. They will be moving everyones elo closer to 1200. The further from 1200 you are, the greater the shift. Any elo earned in the preseason will carry over into Season 3, I have to assume however they'll implement it the way they did before the finals. Meaning if your highest elo after the reset is 1400, yet you drop to 1290 after that, you current elo will be the one you begin Season 3 with.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-12-2012

The pre-season should last up to possibly 2 months? They want time to be able implement all of the changes they have in store for Season 3, while adjusting them for the competetive scene. The preseason is there to ensure all of their changes will be in line with the goals they've set. We all get to be guinee pigs while this happens, so expect some of the new items they are adding to be OP/UP.