Favorite Match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

11-12-2012

Title says it all, what was your favorite game? Could've been a troll game, that you had so much fun in, doesn't matter.

Mines happened two days ago, I joined matchmaking and played against what seems like a premade, I was Teemo, and I went bottom lane. Like a genius, I facechecked the bushes, and got destroyed by their entire team :D. The rest of the game was basically team deathmatch, we didn't take any turrets till like the 30 or 40 minute mark. It was so fun, they sent 3 bot 2 mid and none top, and just didn't care about winning at all. I pove that attitude.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajo101

11-12-2012

Well, I recently had a game where I was playing as WW and making a total monkey out of the enemy Nocturne. It was fun. hey warded hard, but I got an oracles nice and earl, took out the wards, and stole maybe 4 buffs. Of course, the I warded the buffs, so I got to see the enemy nocturne look for his blues and reds. I was ROFL inside. Of course, didn't take long for him to figure I might be spending more time in his jungle than my own. So he tried to take my blue a few times. After checking on the replay, I found the first times my blue had simply been taken, our team had no idea this occurred. Then there were 2 times in a row where 3 in our team were moving between mid and top lane (I wasn't with them) and caught him trying to take the blue. Didn't quite kill him, but really shook him up. I would have hated to being the Nocturne, but loved being the WW. Our team was already doing good in their lanes. We won, obviousy. Ganks also went very well for us, very badly for them.

Then there were a few 4V5 games that my team managed to win, lose are always fun for bragging rights.