Midding with Twitchpin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cąssiopčia

11-12-2012

So, lately I have been using twitch, "my main" I own 4 of his skins, and a full rune set "armor pen/attack dammage" and so far I have NOT lost one game mid, that is because my runes and my build is different.. I build 2 dorians I NEVER build Lifesteal, its a waist of time on twitch JUST because his dammage should come first, "more of an advantage, " thats why I take 2 dorians, then I build attack speed boots, then infinity edge, phantom dancer, then frozen mallot if it gets to be that long of a game I will build bloodthirster. I personnaly think he isn't a good adc and would like to see him more MID then that, most of the twitches that I face , only bulid one dorians then a vamp septer and are a very weak adc , WHO gave them this idea? well who ever did it really ruined the real point of his true dammage, so in the end I dominate that twitch and carry the WHOLE game,, I really would like to see more of an acception to a twitch playing mid..and the build changes on mobofire and solomid because really, your ruining this champion well thats all!!

Dark Visions

11-12-2012

I think that you know your stuff. Lol

Skury420

11-12-2012

AP Mid twitch is even better. Play it in ranked i swear you will get carried maybe.

Cąssiopčia

11-12-2012

I thought about trolling with my E for AP, but it wont work for you late game very well. the other team will knotice that you have AP only and you true dammage wont be very effective.. so if your fighting in a big group and you use your E and they are still alive your gonna just have to run!