I can't get the Victorious Janna skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spexray

11-12-2012

Janna is my favorite and by far my best champion, and I have somewhere between 75 and 80% win rate on her in ranked, but unfortunately, I suck at League of Legends so my ELO is too low for me to get the skin when S2 ends today. This depresses me because the skin is badass, and it's the only skin I like for Janna. I just wish it would also be in the store for a limited time or something.

In this thread: Offer me your condolences, and discuss the skins that are now inaccessible that you wish you had gotten your hands on.

Alyxstraysa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Kitty Cat Kat RIP

CommandShockwave

11-12-2012

I can't really offer you condolences, you didn't earn it man.

But I'd love defs not BC.

Ghostface Killah

11-12-2012

go find 2 more and do 3's. Just run cho/rumble and 2 other bruisers and enjoy your free wins till skin, you are too far off on 5v5

Vøidn0ise

11-12-2012

Gold on three's is wayyy easy to get. You still have time.

XElement

11-12-2012

No.
It is for gold + ranked players. That was te requirement. You are also slow to the party, we have known this for weeks now.

If it was on sale then it would have no value for gold+ rank players, because any baddie could buy it then.

Ghostface Killah

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
No.
It is for gold + ranked players. That was te requirement. You are also slow to the party, we have known this for weeks now.

If it was on sale then it would have no value for gold+ rank players, because any baddie coule buy it then.
you say this as if gold is not easy to aquire lmao, gold holds little to no value right now

Spexray

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skazitheboss View Post
go find 2 more and do 3's. Just run cho/rumble and 2 other bruisers and enjoy your free wins till skin, you are too far off on 5v5
That almost seems like abuse, but I may be desperate enough to do it. I have a friend that's obscenely good at both Rumble and Cho'Gath too.>_< I'd probably run Mundo or Singed and take an ADC with us....or Sion. I'm not even sure I have time to set this up with my friends though before 10. I think Victorious Janna is a lost cause for me. *continues to cry*

Ammiravus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I'll be getting a Free Janna and the skin =D
Only played her once during a free week and sucked at it.

Spexray

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
No.

If it was on sale then it would have no value for gold+ rank players, because any baddie coule buy it then.
From what I'm reading, most of the people that are gold just pubstomped their way through ranked 3v3. I'm actually legitimately REALLY GOOD at Janna, and probably would have earned 1300 in 5v5 solo/duo if I had learned early on that I should ONLY play her in ranked and no other champ.