@Riot, you should allow UMS maps. Player created maps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enistre

11-12-2012

League of Legends is definitely not DotA, but it was based loosely on that ums map. Which was created using Warcraft III's map editor.

Riot, I think you're missing out here. You have an incredible game, with a ton of characters and abilities a lot of people adore, but with so few ways to enjoy them.

Now, let's say if you guys worked out a map editing system, and people could download and play them under custom games.. I think you'd have a lot of new players, and a lot of more time spent playing your game and more character purchases.

People could make Maul maps, little LoL RPG maps, all sorts of crazy things. Someone might make the new "DotA' using League. It might be a whole different style of game, and then you guys could own that. Creativity is where market thrives. Let people be creative with your game, while keeping the official e-sports section.

Enistre

11-12-2012

Shamless bump. D:

Ansaa

11-12-2012

I became amazing with the Warcraft 3 Editor, particularly with terraining. So, I would definitely support this since I know I'd be great at it already

Enistre

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
I became amazing with the Warcraft 3 Editor, particularly with terraining. So, I would definitely support this since I know I'd be great at it already
There you go, there's one person that thinks this would be awesome sauce.