Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Swain issue aside - The mechanics however

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

10-06-2010

+1

Vlad was a good example of the recent champs
He has the complexity of a 225 IP champion

SuzumeStjohn

10-06-2010

Quote:
StoveMan:
did they already nerf him ? :|

Yes. His passive nerfed because it was too strong. It is now broken and practically worthless late game. His E was nerfed for simplicity sake, because Riot doesn't think we can understand a complex spell.

fartloud

10-06-2010

6k for a generic ability champ.
great

AngieBug

Recruiter

10-06-2010

yep i agree with the op. The only abilitys that are even worth really levling up are q and his ult. But other then that he basically looks like a champ that has all the skills expect his ult from other champs...

ObeDearDabbin

10-06-2010

I just went 17/0/11 with him, against a good team, hes a maniac! I has a crush on Swain

Flow n Crash

10-06-2010

I really don't want to have to bump my own thread but I seriously would like a word from Riot on this matter or at the least know they have read and aquired the feedback on mechanics and their comlexity in general. I do NOT want this game to be tied at kindergarden level and prevent development of new, fun (maybe complex) and interesting mechanics that may most likely make the game more fun, not saying it isn't.

Flow n Crash

10-06-2010

Does this actually not concern anyone?

Lord GiantR

10-06-2010

Bump

LegendaryCaoCao

10-06-2010

I don't find him boring at all. His ult is cool and the best **** laning tool ever, his bird skill is interesting as well. I also like nevermore because it looks cool and is a pretty darn useful skill. His passive is meh, but not every champ has an amazing passive (Kayle for example).

solarcow

10-06-2010

i dont get why riot had to make his passive lack luster to "balance" the whole package.
thats like trying to balance a body builder by giving him a tiny...oh wait

i believe all skills should be useful rather than (3 of his skill are OP so lets give 2 **** ones).