Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My history professor plays league of legends...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treef0rm

11-12-2012

inb4 2.2k elo professor

The Slave Master

11-12-2012

Imagine if you lose O_o

Drozzi

11-12-2012

Quote:
Crimsawn:
I can't stop laughing when I read that part especially when I keep looking at your forum avatar.

Need gif of jayce's eyebrows moving up and down.

SilentSounds

11-12-2012

My prof played Age of empires back when I was in school. Was pretty awesome.

zuark

11-12-2012

I'm an English prof. I have been teaching at the same University for five years and so far I've not encountered any students who play League. Then again, I guess I don't go out of my way to advertise.

I did have a student who was really into TF2, back when I used to play that. Fell short of giving her my steam ID, but I did write "I'm going to gut you like a Cornish game hen" in the margin of one of her essays when she made a mistake.

KillJ0y

11-12-2012

Quote:
zuark:
I'm an English prof. I have been teaching at the same University for five years and so far I've not encountered any students who play League. Then again, I guess I don't go out of my way to advertise.

I did have a student who was really into TF2, back when I used to play that. Fell short of giving her my steam ID, but I did write "I'm going to gut you like a Cornish game hen" in the margin of one of her essays when she made a mistake.

That's so awesome! <-- Not being sarcastic (honestly)

Calderweiss

11-12-2012

You're going to get married? Congratulations!

Annapii

11-12-2012

Why can't any of my teachers be awesome? :C

Popinfresh

11-12-2012

atta boy

Quartzmonkey

11-12-2012

I bet he instalocks Ezreal and starts with a Dorans and yells at his support every time he dies!!!!