Undeserved Suspension "Appeal Case"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS12be053530723e9888235

11-19-2012

Let me update you on my Tribunal history before you read my case.

I was a horrible person in the past and racked up suspensions upon suspensions. I got my first account permanently banned and played on my new one. On this new account, I was given another permaban. However, the Tribunal had bugged and my permaban was shortly lifted after a weeks wait. During that week period of time where I was permabanned, I truly realized that it was unproductive to be a hostile player in the community and I swore to be a better person. To this day, I must say I think I've done a pretty fine job at it.

That is my Tribunal history. Today, I was served a one week suspension (yay my tribunal status went from 2 week state to a 1 week state!). I pulled up my reform card, which you can find here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5878985/#nogo

To analyze my two tribunal cases found in the reform card, game 1 was indeed inappropriate negative behavior and deserving of a suspension. But is one game really a week suspension worthy? Game 2 I apparently played badly and ended up with 21 deaths; however, the Darius had 15 deaths. This should say I was not trying to feed, but my team was hugely outplayed. And because I had typed nothing in all of game 2, the only plausible offense accused was that I intentionally fed, which is false. Anyway, the analysis of these two games are simply bonus points and are unimportant in regards to my main argument.

Now the biggest issue I have with both reports is this: Both of these games were played before July 27, 2012, the date when I was temporarily permabanned. Post July 27, 2012 (when I swore to change my behavior), I had reformed. So why am I punished for games which occurred before my temporarily permabanned period? You could say these games in which I was reported are "backwash games". Furthermore, I checked the replays for my games from up to the last month and I have found no signs of inappropriate behavior (proof of reformation).

To sum it all up, I haven't been a bad boy ever since my latest bugged permaban. However, games I was reported in prior to that permaban are still existent and caused my reformed self to get suspended. Its unjust that I am affected by these backwash games and I am asking for a suspension lift.

Anyway, Lyte please look at this case and cast your verdict. If this suspension was reasonable, I would sit down and take the week off. But since this suspension is unjust, it is in my duties to take a stand and make my voice heard.

Lyte, if you manage to see this thread, you can find the support ticket titled "LEGITIMATE Undeserved Suspension" and find all my account information there. I would rather keep this thread anonymous and create for an unbiased verdict from the community.

IS12be053530723e9888235

11-19-2012

bumpity. reserve your upvotes/downvotes for the " 'lyte' of the tribunal " (HAHA!)

VV0VV

11-19-2012

everyone downvote if you dont care , ahha ***

IS12be053530723e9888235

11-19-2012

bump!

Cronovey

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaqqatron View Post
Now the biggest issue I have with both reports is this: Both of these games were played before July 27, 2012, the date when I was temporarily permabanned. Post July 27, 2012 (when I swore to change my behavior), I had reformed. So why am I punished for games which occurred before my temporarily permabanned period? You could say these games in which I was reported are "backwash games". Furthermore, I checked the replays for my games from up to the last month and I have found no signs of inappropriate behavior (proof of reformation).

To sum it all up, I haven't been a bad boy ever since my latest bugged permaban. However, games I was reported in prior to that permaban are still existent and caused my reformed self to get suspended. Its unjust that I am affected by these backwash games and I am asking for a suspension lift.
If the permaban was an accident and was lifted, that doesn't make your past games disappear. Were you punished for these particular games at any point in the past?

If yes, it is an issue. However, if not, you still have to serve the punishment due for these games. Let's say there's a warrant out for your arrest. You get arrested for something else and then released from that arrest, but they realize there's an outstanding warrant on you. Are they supposed to just let you go, or punish you for the previous crimes committed?

IS12be053530723e9888235

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
If the permaban was an accident and was lifted, that doesn't make your past games disappear. Were you punished for these particular games at any point in the past?

If yes, it is an issue. However, if not, you still have to serve the punishment due for these games. Let's say there's a warrant out for your arrest. You get arrested for something else and then released from that arrest, but they realize there's an outstanding warrant on you. Are they supposed to just let you go, or punish you for the previous crimes committed?
The permaban was reverted back to a 2 week ban, which I had to serve. That ban ended on July 27, 2012. So yeah I served time for games prior to the 27.

This isn't real life though, its a game. Current tribunal status shouldn't be impacted by prior games of your prior self, especially games which are months old.