FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
I'd be a bit hesitant for a purely passive Summoner Spell...because clicking buttons and seeing effects is a really fun thing. You lose gameplay and balancing levers when making a purely passive spell (cooldown, uptime, etc)

However, Heal might gain a purely passive component to slightly benefit the person that picked it.
Heal now has 2 (or some other amount) gold per 10.
Would be amazing patch note.

Moskytu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

is any one else scared that heal might become op with all these changes on it? and that it will be like mandatory to pick on at lesat 2 ppl on the team

Phyrexia

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskytu View Post
is any one else scared that heal might become op with all these changes on it? and the he will be like mandatory to pick on at lesat 2 ppl on the team
Doubt it. They're indicating the amount it heals is going down, but it's now going to be more evenly spread when used on a group. I don't think they'll remove the debuff it gives either, So you'd still need to wait 30(?) seconds in between people using it,

ValiantLoL

11-13-2012

Sweet!! O: !!

Waschbar

11-13-2012

So are there any plans for Summoners like Ghost and Clarity or do you feel those are in good spots?

Moskytu

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittor View Post
Doubt it. They're indicating the amount it heals is going down, but it's now going to be more evenly spread when used on a group. I don't think they'll remove the debuff it gives either, So you'd still need to wait 30(?) seconds in between people using it,
actualy they told that heal is not having the debuf anymore

EDIT: my bad i read it wrong heal is now healnig the same amount on allies and the caster

Echryth

11-13-2012

Interbresting.

Scrulox

11-13-2012

Can we assume that the mastery changes will at least come before the jungle changes and the new items?

Mmimzy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
I'd be a bit hesitant for a purely passive Summoner Spell...because clicking buttons and seeing effects is a really fun thing. You lose gameplay and balancing levers when making a purely passive spell (cooldown, uptime, etc)

However, Heal might gain a purely passive component to slightly benefit the person that picked it.

What if heal had: The one mastery we are adding specifically gold related in Utility is a mastery called "Pickpocket" that grants gold upon attacking an enemy champion. This will allow active supports a bit more gold while harassing their opponents, while also being useful for other character types that spec into deep into Utility.

That as a passive. Or one of those summer spell based passive. If its a health/regen or something ad carries would probably still be picking it up over barrier.

SeigneurLemieux

11-13-2012

Considering there will be no more minus-lane-minion-damage masteries, how will you guys ensure toplane will not be the reign of ranged toplaners such as Teemo, Nidalee, Jayce and others like Vlad and Kennen?