FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

savary

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

nice meowmix :]

Finklesteen

11-13-2012

How about making Flash/Ignite standard summoner spells?
Therefore, you can open up another slot or 2 for extra 'aggressive' gameplay.
Because those that refuse to use either of those spells are hindered greatly due to the fact they can't flash
out of a bad, or into a good, situation, but almost everyone else chooses them.

On deaf ears this falls....

bladeweed

11-13-2012

Just my two cents - getting rid of Surge is a terrible idea. I'm not very high rank, but I think it works very well with Kayle. It stacks nicely with her passive, her Q/E combo and Guinsoo's Rageblade.

More fundamentally, I just don't see why you would be getting rid of summoner spells, considering one of the "balance problems" with Season 2 was that 90% of players seem to go with the Ignite/Flash combo as it is.

My vote would be to keep Surge, if I had one.

Sleepytyme

11-13-2012

nice

evilbryan590

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Better utility tree = singed buff? :O

MarvelFan

11-13-2012

looking forward to this stuff actually going in soon. Can't come soon enough.

Senor de Guerra

11-13-2012

lol

BoNgcheOn

11-13-2012

Indom leaving is a good thing

Abbx

11-13-2012

I was wondering. Are you guys ever going to make a summoner spell that isn't castable and just gives a bonus passive? Maybe with masteries this passive could be strengthened. I just thought it might be possible for laners that don't like to be as aggressive. Or, if it's an aggressive passive, like bonus damage of some sort, then maybe it's beneficial to take for an early game advantage if you want the risk of giving up Ignite or exhaust. Would there be a way to make such a spell without them being overpowered, and balanced with those Ignite/exhaust?

TheYerrowPeril

11-13-2012

This might be off-topic but I saw @Roku 's avatar, how do you think viegar will do after the CDR on DFG nerf