FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazingSalvo

11-13-2012

Can we please get notification before the mastery page reset so I can at least screencap mine so I can port them? I know some people just remake one page before every game, but I have a bunch of experimental stuff and I like to keep templates and named.solutions.

DizzyUA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Awesome changes. thanks a lot!

Opaque Shadow

11-13-2012

Any idea when these changes are gonna drop?

Micalas

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownSA View Post
just wondering are we getting any compensation for the long wait... you guys announced u would reset the elo on the 23rd of october and its been almost three weeks since then..
ive just seen a number of threads on the forums.. so was wondering whether this was hapening
Imma make this simple for you. *ahem*

You get NOTHING!

Sykomyke

11-13-2012

/DarthVader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why did you remove my Surge? WHY? And why no replacement spell? Seriously how do you devs even THINK Ignite fills the same role? It's not even close. One does flat true-damage over time and is the skill-less choice of noobs everywhere who underestimate their damage combo; the other is temporary attack speed boost with some bonus AP.

Worst ****ing decision ever. You remove spell choice, you start making flash/ignite just even more proliferate than it already is.

Nickodeamus

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micalas View Post
Imma make this simple for you. *ahem*

You get NOTHING!
For real! Who ask for compensation from a company that provides nearly everything in their game for free? A company that holds events for their community and gives them HUGE cash rewards out of their own pockets. Some people.

It is annoying that it is taking awhile for it to go in, everyone can see that... hell it is annoying to Riot I bet... but I would rather Riot take their time and release a polished ready to go bug free content update then a buggy POS that is going to be down more than up.

MrElephant

11-13-2012

Dear Riot, reset my honorable. Please and thank you.

MauroArg

11-13-2012

Good changes. Thank.s

Valkiene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingSalvo View Post
Can we please get notification before the mastery page reset so I can at least screencap mine so I can port them? I know some people just remake one page before every game, but I have a bunch of experimental stuff and I like to keep templates and named.solutions.
They are resetting the mastery trees... anything you have saved will not matter.

BIG BO0TY JUDY

11-13-2012

so... what got changed besides dorans during the six hour shut down? cus im not seeing **** -_-